Anticipation of 2015 Schedule

deladypilot

Do any of these itineraries have the Scandinavian capitals plus Saint Petersburg?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

NORWEGIAN STAR is doing several Baltic cruises up to St. Petersburg.

Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm, Warnemuende/Berlin Are also included.

Cruise starts and ends in Copenhagen. :)

Anyone have any idea when the rest of 2015 will come out? I was looking for December. Would it come about the same time as the Escape announcement, as they could be moving ships around to make room for the Escape?

It's a distinct possibility if Escape is going to winter in the Caribbean then a ship shuffle could be in the making. I mentioned before about the Spirit possibly coming back to the US. If it did and it was for a short time they might be sending her through the canal to Asia instead of the Suez. I'm still hoping for an Asia deployment. It'd be nice to have the Sun back in South America too. With all this capacity coming for NCL there's only so much room in the Caribbean before they start competing against their own ships to fill them.

Can't wait for 3PM today! :)

It's a distinct possibility if Escape is going to winter in the Caribbean then a ship shuffle could be in the making. I mentioned before about the Spirit possibly coming back to the US. If it did and it was for a short time they might be sending her through the canal to Asia instead of the Suez. I'm still hoping for an Asia deployment. It'd be nice to have the Sun back in South America too. With all this capacity coming for NCL there's only so much room in the Caribbean before they start competing against their own ships to fill them.

Can't wait for 3PM today! :)

I missed that something could happen at 3:00 pm. Thank you! :)

I was watching for Australia or South America myself. :)

I missed that something could happen at 3:00 pm. Thank you! :)

I was watching for Australia or South America myself. :)

The 3PM EST is something NCL has made mention of for an announcement. I don't think it was publicized on CC. However, what news comes from that announcement may pop up here later this afternoon or evening. :)

I am hoping for Asia and South America too! :D

here are the complete route for the 14 days norway cruise ncl star june 2015

i will book it in january on the getaway :)

ven. Copenhagen, Denmark (EMBARK) --- 5:00 pm

sam. At Sea --- ---

dim. Alesund, Norway 9:00 am 5:00 pm

lun. Hellesylt, Norway 8:00 am 9:00 am

Geiranger, Norway 12:00 pm 6:00 pm

mar. Trondheim, Norway 10:00 am 8:00 pm

mer. CROSS THE ARTIC CIRCLE --- ---

jeu. Leknes, Lofoten Islands, Norway 8:00 am 5:00 pm

ven. Tromso, Norway 8:00 am 5:00 pm

sam. Hammerfest, Norway 8:00 am 5:00 pm

dim. Honningsvag, Norway 8:00 am 8:00 pm

lun. At Sea --- ---

mar. Molde, Norway 10:00 am 6:00 pm

mer. Bergen, Norway 9:00 am 7:00 pm

jeu. At Sea --- ---

ven. Copenhagen, Denmark (DISEMBARK) 8:00 am ---

here are the complete route for the 14 days norway cruise ncl star june 2015

i will book it in january on the getaway :)

ven. Copenhagen, Denmark (EMBARK) --- 5:00 pm

sam. At Sea --- ---

dim. Alesund, Norway 9:00 am 5:00 pm

lun. Hellesylt, Norway 8:00 am 9:00 am

Geiranger, Norway 12:00 pm 6:00 pm

mar. Trondheim, Norway 10:00 am 8:00 pm

mer. CROSS THE ARTIC CIRCLE --- ---

jeu. Leknes, Lofoten Islands, Norway 8:00 am 5:00 pm

ven. Tromso, Norway 8:00 am 5:00 pm

sam. Hammerfest, Norway 8:00 am 5:00 pm

dim. Honningsvag, Norway 8:00 am 8:00 pm

lun. At Sea --- ---

mar. Molde, Norway 10:00 am 6:00 pm

mer. Bergen, Norway 9:00 am 7:00 pm

jeu. At Sea --- ---

ven. Copenhagen, Denmark (DISEMBARK) 8:00 am ---

was nice to see more data about what trips we might be jumping on in late 2015. its fun to plan and work of meeting people during the trips

we are going back tomorrow and book 1, if not two B2B leave sept 15 2015 and just take them both..

We have loved the Star each time we sailed once in the OS (upgrade)and last time in the Villa.(upgrade). Kind of don't see that happening again but we always book a aft suite so who knows what luck might bring

will change plans as needed for Escape

Sorry if this has already been reported as I haven't read through all of the thread.

20131211_title_head.jpg

The first of our 2015 - 2017 sailings are now on sale! From 3- & 4-Day Bahamas cruises to a 19-Day Panama Canal cruise along with everything in between, you can be sure to give your clients their best vacation ever.

Take a look at the listings by ship below and familiarize yourself with these great itineraries. Stay tuned for more deployment announcements in early 2014.

NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY ITINERARY

SAIL DATES

7-Day Bermuda Round-trip New York

April 26 - Oct 18, 2015

2-Night Cruise Round-trip New York

Dec 11, 2015 - Feb 12, 2016

NORWEGIAN DAWN ITINERARY

SAIL DATES

12-Day Caribbean Adventure New Orleans to Boston

Apr 19, 2015

7-Day Bermuda Round-trip Boston

May 1 - Sep 4, 2015 &

Oct 9 - Oct 23, 2015

7-Day Canada & New England Boston to Quebec

Sep 11 & 25, 2015

7-Day Canada & New England Quebec to Boston

Sep 18 & Oct 2, 2015

NORWEGIAN EPIC ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

11-Day Transatlantic Miami to Barcelona

Apr 19, 2015

3-Day Western Mediterranean Round-trip Barcelona

Apr 30, 2015

7-Day Western Mediterranean Round-trip Barcelona

May 3 - Nov 22, 2015

NORWEGIAN GEM ITINERARY

SAIL DATES

7-Day Bahamas & Florida Round-trip New York

Apr 25 - May 23, 2015 &

Jun 27- Sep 5, 2015

8-Day Bahamas & Florida Round-trip New York

May 30 & Jun 13, 2015

6-Day Canada & New England Round-trip New York

Jun 7 & 21, 2015

7-Day Canada & New England Round-trip New York

Sep 12 - Oct 3, 2015

NORWEGIAN GETAWAY ★NEW★ ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

7-Day Eastern Caribbean Round-trip Miami

Apr 25 - Oct 31, 2015

NORWEGIAN JADE ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

7-Day Adriatic & Italy Rome to Venice

Apr 18, 2015

7-Day Adriatic, Greece & Turkey Round-trip Venice

Apr 25; May 9, 23; Jun 6, 20; Jul 4; Aug 1, 15, 29; Sep 12, 26 & Oct 10, 2015

7-Day Greek Isles Round-trip Venice

May 2, 16, 30; Jun 13, 27; Jul 25; Aug 8, 22; Sep 5, 19; Oct 3 & 17, 2015

14-Day Ultimate Mediterranean Round-trip Venice

Jul 11, 2015

NORWEGIAN JEWEL ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

19-Day Panama Canal Houston to Seattle

Apr 18, 2015

9-Day Glacier Bay Round-trip Seattle

May 7, 2015

7-Day Sawyer Glacier Round-trip Seattle

May 16 - Sep 12, 2015

10-Day Glacier Bay Seattle to Vancouver

Sep 19, 2015

NORWEGIAN PEARL ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

16-Day Panama Canal Miami to Los Angeles

Apr 16, 2015

5-Day Pacific Coastal Los Angeles to Vancouver

May 2, 2015

10-Day Glacier Bay Vancouver to Seattle

May 7, 2015

7-Day Glacier Bay Round-trip Seattle

May 17 - Sep 20, 2015

NORWEGIAN SKY ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

3-Day Bahamas Round-trip from Miami

May 1, 2015 - Apr 29, 2016

4-Day Bahamas Round-trip from Miami

May 4, 2015 - Apr 25, 2016

NORWEGIAN SPIRIT ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

12-Day Grand Mediterranean Barcelona to Venice

Apr 25 - Oct 12, 2015

12-Day Grand Mediterranean Venice to Barcelona

May 7 - Oct 24, 2015

NORWEGIAN STAR ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

15-Day Panama Canal Los Angeles to Miami

Apr 12, 2015

14-Day Transatlantic Miami to Copenhagen

Apr 27, 2015

9-Day Baltic Capitals Round-trip Copenhagen

May 11, 27;

Jun 26 - Sep 15, 2015

7-Day Norwegian Fjords Round-trip Copenhagen

May 20 & Jun 5, 2015

14-Day North Cape Round-trip Copenhagen

Jun 12, 2015

12-Day British Isles Copenhagen to London (Dover)

Sep 24, 2015

NORWEGIAN SUN ITINERARIES

SAIL DATES

19-Day Panama Canal Tampa to Vancouver

Apr 19, 2015

10-Day Glacier Bay Round-trip Vancouver

May 8, 2015

7-Day Glacier Bay Round-trip Vancouver

May 18; Sep 14 & 21, 2015

7-Day Glacier Bay Vancouver to Seward

May 25 - Aug 31, 2015

7-Day Sawyer Glacier Seward to Vancouver

Jun 1 - Sep 7, 2015

PRIDE OF AMERICA ITINERARY

SAIL DATES

7-Day Hawai'i Round-trip Honolulu

May 7, 2016 - Apr 29, 2017

Here is the itinerary

There's nothing quite like the diversity that this sailing offers. Depart from Copenhagen and sail on to the British Isles where charm and new discoveries await. Visit the Netherlands and experience Rotterdam Harbor. In Ireland, enjoy a drink at a pub and sample Cork's local fare. Find yourself in awe of the views that make up Edinburgh, Scotland. Don't forget to bring your camera as many photo opportunities will get your fingers snapping. A stop in London concludes this 12-day vacation.

Day Port Arrive Depart Thu Copenhagen, Denmark (EMBARK) --- 5:00 pm Fri At Sea --- --- Sat Rotterdam, Netherlands 8:00 am 5:00 pm Sun Portland, England 10:00 am 6:00 pm Mon Falmouth, England 8:00 am 5:00 pm Tue Cork, Ireland 8:00 am 7:00 pm Wed Dublin, Ireland 11:00 am 10:00 pm Thu Belfast, Northern Ireland 8:00 am 5:00 pm Fri At Sea --- --- Sat Inverness (Invergordon), Scotland 7:00 am 5:00 pm Sun Edinburgh 8:00 am 6:00 pm Mon At Sea --- --- Tue London (Dover), England (DISEMBARK) 8:00 am ---

12D_BI_CPH_DVR.gifPlease Note:

• Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
  • Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
  • Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
  • Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.

Here is the itinerary

There's nothing quite like the diversity that this sailing offers. Depart from Copenhagen and sail on to the British Isles where charm and new discoveries await. Visit the Netherlands and experience Rotterdam Harbor. In Ireland, enjoy a drink at a pub and sample Cork's local fare. Find yourself in awe of the views that make up Edinburgh, Scotland. Don't forget to bring your camera as many photo opportunities will get your fingers snapping. A stop in London concludes this 12-day vacation.

Day Port Arrive Depart Thu Copenhagen, Denmark (EMBARK) --- 5:00 pm Fri At Sea --- --- Sat Rotterdam, Netherlands 8:00 am 5:00 pm Sun Portland, England 10:00 am 6:00 pm Mon Falmouth, England 8:00 am 5:00 pm Tue Cork, Ireland 8:00 am 7:00 pm Wed Dublin, Ireland 11:00 am 10:00 pm Thu Belfast, Northern Ireland 8:00 am 5:00 pm Fri At Sea --- --- Sat Inverness (Invergordon), Scotland 7:00 am 5:00 pm Sun Edinburgh 8:00 am 6:00 pm Mon At Sea --- --- Tue London (Dover), England (DISEMBARK) 8:00 am ---

• Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.

The Roll Call has started, come say hi!!!

Yesterday's discussion group from NCL was supposed to mention Norwegian Escape but it failed to do so... I'm not sure now when NCL plans to give more details about Norwegian Escape now. Probably not until a webinar after the New Year. I just wanted to follow up with you folks to let you know. It was the only reason I tuned into it yesterday. :(

Here is the itinerary

THANKS, NCL!! :D I'm booked! :cool:

So I know someone said transatlantic cruises will come out later, but how much later we are looking to do one for our honeymoon. I did notice there are two out but what happened to longer ones that they have for April 2014. Will they be different in 2015?

Both spring TAs are already public, there are only two ships (Star and Epic) crossing the Atlantic, just as the last few years. From what I can see, the TAs are pretty much the same as before and of course you can add a B2B cruise in either end of the TA - even if it's not offered as a package like they do for 2014 spring on Epic (with 7 night Eastern Caribbean before the TA). In some cases it can be even cheaper to book B2B cruises as two separate reservations instead of one long package deal - people do it either way.

Depending on where Norwegian Escape's deployment will be (almost certain it will be the Caribbean during winter months) there may be a Trans-Atlantic in October of 2015 for her. I guess we have to stay tuned in the New Year for more information on Escape. Maybe they're holding off information until they get one of the blocks laid for Escape in Meyer Werft?

It doesn't look like the Quantom and Anthem are moving along very quickly there. :cool:

Both spring TAs are already public, there are only two ships (Star and Epic) crossing the Atlantic, just as the last few years. From what I can see, the TAs are pretty much the same as before and of course you can add a B2B cruise in either end of the TA - even if it's not offered as a package like they do for 2014 spring on Epic (with 7 night Eastern Caribbean before the TA). In some cases it can be even cheaper to book B2B cruises as two separate reservations instead of one long package deal - people do it either way.

Could you please tell me what a "B2B" cruise is?

Is this a term used for a cruise before the Transatlantic cruise?

Has the schedule been posted on the NCL web site?

Thanks.

Don

Edited by dongordon