Anticipation of 2015 Schedule

deladypilot

LOL I still mimic the "open' date=' open, open" on occasion and people look at me like I have lost my mind!!! :rolleyes:

It was a sad day in metro Atlanta when Mervyns closed their stores here. :(

Count me in for "post'em, post'em, post'em"!! Come on NCL, we're waiting!! ;)[/quote']

Postem or Postum-----wasn't that a lousy decaf coffee substitute? I remember my Grandma drinking it.

I called NCL today to inquire about the DAWN embarkation problems in Tampa as I have a cruise two months from now, same ship out of Tampa. I also asked about the 2015 itineraries as the 2013-2014 brochure only had a few listed. I was told that they were being firmed up and to check the NCL website after the first of the year.

I called NCL today to inquire about the DAWN embarkation problems in Tampa as I have a cruise two months from now, same ship out of Tampa. I also asked about the 2015 itineraries as the 2013-2014 brochure only had a few listed. I was told that they were being firmed up and to check the NCL website after the first of the year.

The Fall and Winter 2015 itineraries haven't been unveiled yet. Summer 2015 is out now though. :) Thanks for the info though. :)

The Fall and Winter 2015 itineraries haven't been unveiled yet. Summer 2015 is out now though. :) Thanks for the info though. :)

I am looking to do the Transatlantic in April 2015 and cannot find it on the NCL boards.

Am I "missing the boat" somewhere? (pardon the pun). :D

Don

I am looking to do the Transatlantic in April 2015 and cannot find it on the NCL boards.

Am I "missing the boat" somewhere? (pardon the pun). :D

Don

The Epic is doing an 11 night from Miami to Barcelona. Leaving 4/19/2015, and disembarking in Barcelona on 4/30/2015.

The Star is doing a 14 night from Miami to Copenhagen. Leaving 4/27/2015, and disembarking in Copenhagen on May 11, 2015.

http://www.ncl.com/vacations/transatlantic-cruises-apr-2015-2-guests?destinations=4294932627&sailmonths=4294936762&numberOfGuests=4294915774&pageSize=5&currentPage=1&sortBy=Featured&autoPopulate=f&from=resultPage

Thank you Deb.....

The Epic would be my choice since I would like to spend a week in Paris with my DW for our 45th Anniversary celebration.

Would you know if there is a B2B Carribbean cruise before it heads across the big pond?

Also where did you find this information?

Thanks again.

Don

Edited by dongordon

Thank you Deb.....

The Epic would be my choice since I would like to spend a week in Paris with my DW for our 45th Anniversary celebration.

Would you know if there is a B2B Carribbean cruise before it heads across the big pond?

Thanks again.

Don

I found the information on NCL's website, they have the Epic listed on their cruise information through 11/29/2015 now.

In April, the two cruises in Miami before they head off on the TA are both Western Caribbean.

http://www.ncl.com/vacations/norwegian-epic-apr-2015?sailmonths=4294936762&ships=4294963194

Epic does it's last Western Caribbean (Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Cozumel, Mexico) cruise of the season from Miami on April 12th 2015 and by booking that too, you'll get a self-made 18 night B2B cruise (if you book the same cabin of each cruise, you don't even have to pack up your bags in between when arriving to Miami after the Caribbean leg):

http://www.ncl.com/vacations/caribbean-cruises-norwegian-epic-apr-2015-2-guests?sailmonths=4294936762&ships=4294963194&destinations=4294934559&numberOfGuests=4294915774&pageSize=5&currentPage=1&sortBy=Featured&autoPopulate=f&from=resultPage

These cruises all can be found from NCL's website by using their search engine under "Plan your vacation"-link.

EDIT: Too slow, apparently writing that and searching the cruises took me way too long. :)

Edited by Demonyte

FOUND BOTH CRUISES!!

Thank you Deb and Demonyte for your help....greatly appreciated. :)

Don

That looks incredible. Doing a Western then heading to Barcelona! I can't wait until my DDs are out of school, where we could do something like that.

As far as it looks like, NORWEGIAN JEWEL will operate on the 7-night-mexican Riviera cruises from Nov 2015.

She is listed in LA every week. :)

http://www.portsamerica.com/cruise/los-angeles-terminal.html

Interesting. We are suppose to have an NCL ship here in Houston from 2014 through 2016. I wonder if the Jewel doesn't return after Alaska 2015, what ship we would get.

Interesting. We are suppose to have an NCL ship here in Houston from 2014 through 2016. I wonder if the Jewel doesn't return after Alaska 2015, what ship we would get.

Maybe you'll get one of the other ships in the Caribbean like the Dawn if they remove her from Tampa? If Tampa is having all sorts of issues with their disembarkation maybe they'll move her to Houston and see if it's better there. Who knows? It's always fun to speculate though! :)

Maybe you'll get one of the other ships in the Caribbean like the Dawn if they remove her from Tampa? If Tampa is having all sorts of issues with their disembarkation maybe they'll move her to Houston and see if it's better there. Who knows? It's always fun to speculate though! :)

I agree. My December 2015 is still unplanned. . .so I'm playing the "what ifs". I'd only do Houston/Galveston again that year if it is a neat ship, or something other than a Western. . .so chances are. . .we'll be Florida bound. :D

Dawn is already moving to NOLA in 14. Sun moves to Tampa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

As far as it looks like, NORWEGIAN JEWEL will operate on the 7-night-mexican Riviera cruises from Nov 2015.

She is listed in LA every week. :)

http://www.portsamerica.com/cruise/los-angeles-terminal.html

And the a Star moves to Port Canaveral. TA showing on Cruise Fish Dover to Port Canaveral Oct 15.

And the a Star moves to Port Canaveral. TA showing on Cruise Fish Dover to Port Canaveral Oct 15.

Looking at October 2015 (since it is loaded). The ships not accounted for are the Jewel, Pearl, Star, Sun and Escape.

The Star is in Europe, so seems most likely it would stay there. And the Escape being new, I can't see it as heading to Texas.

So that could leave the Pearl or Sun heading to Texas after they are done with Alaska. If the Jewel stays in California.

Talked with the cruise director this past week on the jewel. She stated that they will get a peek at the new itineraries this past Friday. The jewel is headed to Houston and the dawn to new orleans

The Jewel is headed to Houston for 2014, we have our stateroom booked for while she is here. :)

We were playing with the incomplete 2015 itineraries. Someone shared that the Jewel is showing up on the port schedule for Los Angeles after she is done with Alaska the summer of 2015. The Dawn is showing as being in Boston starting in October 2015.

The Jewel is headed to Houston for 2014, we have our stateroom booked for while she is here. :)

We were playing with the incomplete 2015 itineraries. Someone shared that the Jewel is showing up on the port schedule for Los Angeles after she is done with Alaska the summer of 2015. The Dawn is showing as being in Boston starting in October 2015.

Ah her winter home is seemingly not in Tampa? That's interesting... wonder if this whole thing with Tampa right now and CBP and their agreement is causing them to pull out of Tampa? :cool:

Ah her winter home is seemingly not in Tampa? That's interesting... wonder if this whole thing with Tampa right now and CBP and their agreement is causing them to pull out of Tampa? :cool:

The Sun is in Tampa 2014-15 and the Dawn in NOLA. I have to believe that the Dawn ends it summer in Boston Oct 2015 not starts sailing from Boston then.

The Sun is in Tampa 2014-15 and the Dawn in NOLA. I have to believe that the Dawn ends it summer in Boston Oct 2015 not starts sailing from Boston then.

On NCL they are showing the Dawn in New Orleans through May 2015. Then it shows her sailing from Boston or Quebec through October 30th. Nothing yet on where she heads in November.

I am watching to see what itinerary the Jade is doing December 2015, and what ship Houston would get the fall of 2015 - neither have been released yet.

On NCL they are showing the Dawn in New Orleans through May 2015. Then it shows her sailing from Boston or Quebec through October 30th. Nothing yet on where she heads in November.

I am watching to see what itinerary the Jade is doing December 2015, and what ship Houston would get the fall of 2015 - neither have been released yet.

Exactly the Dawn as she has every year in Boston will do Canada in October and then repo to her winter home. Where that is nobody knows for certain. With the Star coming to Port Canaveral winter 15-16 maybe they will give up Tampa freeing up a ship for Houston.

Exactly the Dawn as she has every year in Boston will do Canada in October and then repo to her winter home. Where that is nobody knows for certain. With the Star coming to Port Canaveral winter 15-16 maybe they will give up Tampa freeing up a ship for Houston.

I don't know what the arrangements are/were with Tampa. But they had announced a 3 year contract between NCL and Houston. So they should have a ship here for the winter 15-16.

So the Star is going to Port Canaveral? That is interesting. Any clue what itinerary she will do from there? My DDs are wanting to go to Disney World that year, but my husband wants to do a cruise. . . We have tried DCL before, but found NCL suited us better. Darn suite life spoiled us.

I don't know what the arrangements are/were with Tampa. But they had announced a 3 year contract between NCL and Houston. So they should have a ship here for the winter 15-16.

So the Star is going to Port Canaveral? That is interesting.

I guess the one good thing that could be said by keeping so much capacity in the Caribbean, it's going to kill the prices and make cruising really affordable. Now, unfortunately, the airfares are skyrocketing due to mergers. :cool:

Port Canaveral really isn't central to any airports though which is why it's such a difficult embarkation point. This should be interesting to see how this all pans out.