Wine Packages?

Dambuster

Hi everyone,

We are on The Royal in Jan 2014, and as I have done in the past, I will buy a weekly soda and coffee card. I have been going through the posts on the forum, and have seen postings mentioning wine packages. Are weekly wine packages available for purchase too?

Thanks all.

Hi everyone,

We are on The Royal in Jan 2014, and as I have done in the past, I will buy a weekly soda and coffee card. I have been going through the posts on the forum, and have seen postings mentioning wine packages. Are weekly wine packages available for purchase too?

Thanks all.

On our Nov 10 week on the Royal, I was told by a crew member that no wine packages were available.

I think the wine package is available only on sailings of 10 or more days. There are two plans, Gold and Silver. For Silver, you can purchase 7, 10 or 12 bottles. Cost is $24, 22 and 20, respectively. You can then pick any bottles selling for $29 or less. If you buy a more expensive bottle you pay the excess over 29. As always they will hold unfinished bottles for the next night.

Gold package is similar. Wines up to $45. cost is mid-$30's per bottle.

Hi everyone,

Thanks all.

There are no wine packages sold for 7 day cruises.

Can you have a wine package delivered to your cabin or is the wine only available in the MDR's? We enjoy a wine on the balcony before dinner and will be on the Emerald for 2 x 14 night cruises (b2b) next year.

While this may differ from ship to ship, we normally ordered the wine bottles at the dining room with dinner. I recall you couldn't redeem wine bottles at bars or at the buffet. But we always asked for a extra bottle from our allotment to keep in the room especially on nights that we knew we be back from a shore excursion late or for dinner at the buffet.

While this may differ from ship to ship, we normally ordered the wine bottles at the dining room with dinner. I recall you couldn't redeem wine bottles at bars or at the buffet. But we always asked for a extra bottle from our allotment to keep in the room especially on nights that we knew we be back from a shore excursion late or for dinner at the buffet.

We got a bottle of wine off the wine package in the buffet on the Ocean Princess in October.

Where does one order these wine packages? We are on the Panama Canal cruise for 11 days so we should qualify for a package. Do we order them prior to boarding or after. I searched the Princess website but could only find beer packages.

We have gone to Total Wine (in Fort Lauderdale) prior to embarkment and brought on several bottles (and yes we pay the corkage fees).

Thanks,

FTB

Where does one order these wine packages? We are on the Panama Canal cruise for 11 days so we should qualify for a package. Do we order them prior to boarding or after. I searched the Princess website but could only find beer packages.

We have gone to Total Wine (in Fort Lauderdale) prior to embarkment and brought on several bottles (and yes we pay the corkage fees).

Thanks,

FTB

If wine packages are offered on your cruise, you can order one the first night on board. They don't list them on the Princess site because not all ships/cruises/voyages have them and it would be confusing to those who didn't qualify.

Thanks,

FTB

On our Panama Canal cruise on the Island and our Baltic cruise on the Emerald this year. The packages were offered by our waiters in the Dining Room during lunch on Embarkation day,