Jacksonville Parking

Greysea74

We went in 2012 and we parked at the parking area to the left. There are people with signs waving you in...we paid $40 to park for 5 days. They have a shuttle that takes you up the road to the port and when we got off the ship they were waiting for us. Very prompt and friendly people. The lot is surrounded by a huge fence..and they say its 24 hour surveillance. We had no issues there.

HOWEVER. They parked you one in front of the other...so for example my family parked their car with their grill up to the fence...and I parked behind them bumper to bumper basically. When we got off the ship there were people who got blocked in by the person behind them and were unable to move their vehicles until whoever was parked behind them arrived to move their vehicle. That would suck.

Edited by MexicoCruzinMomma

We went in 2012 and we parked at the parking area to the left. There are people with signs waving you in...we paid $40 to park for 5 days. They have a shuttle that takes you up the road to the port and when we got off the ship they were waiting for us. Very prompt and friendly people. The lot is surrounded by a huge fence..and they say its 24 hour surveillance. We had no issues there.

HOWEVER. They parked you one in front of the other...so for example my family parked their car with their grill up to the fence...and I parked behind them bumper to bumper basically. When we got off the ship there were people who got blocked in by the person behind them and were unable to move their vehicles until whoever was parked behind them arrived to move their vehicle. That would suck.

This lot was permanently closed several months ago......