Royal Romance - getting married on board

We are thinking about getting married on board the Jewel next year. Any opinions on this would be much appreciated. Is it worth the cost? There are only 4 of us going, so I'd like something small, tasteful and memorable. It looks costly at about $1500, I just need to know if it's worth it.

Still considering on board vs. an island wedding. I'm leaning toward onboard. Opinions from those who have done both would be most appreciated.

I'd appreciate any and all details, advice, opinions and feedback you are willing to share - the good, the bad and the ugly.

THANKS!!!!!!

MACGIRL- You might want to go to the "Special Interest Cruises" section of listings and click on Wedding and Honeymoons threads. There seems to be ALOT of information there. Look for Steph's posting- she posted a link to her pictures and her e-mail address, she just got married on one of the ships. Congrats and good luck.:)

My fiance and I are planning a beach wedding in Grand Cayman on August 3rd. We are doing it through Heart of Cayman Weddings and thus far everything have gone smoothly. Hopefully our special day will go off without a hitch! I can post more after we return.

I got married on the Nordic Empress (now Empress of the Seas). I had a terrible time with Royal Caribbeans "Royal Romance" people. That was three years ago, my friend just got married on the Mariner and everything went well and she was very happy with them.

Archived