Separate Security Line For Platinum in Miami?

virginiab

I feel like I must have read about this somewhere, but my search hasn't turned up the answer....

We will turn Platinum on our cruise coming up next week. At Miami, is there a separate line for security for priority boarding, or do the lines only separate after we get through security?

I appreciate any info on whether there is a separate security line, and if there is, where to look for it!

Thanks for your help!

I feel like I must have read about this somewhere, but my search hasn't turned up the answer....

We will turn Platinum on our cruise coming up next week. At Miami, is there a separate line for security for priority boarding, or do the lines only separate after we get through security?

I appreciate any info on whether there is a separate security line, and if there is, where to look for it!

Thanks for your help!

There's a separate security line and check in for platinum, usually labeled priority.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If I remember correctly, and there have been no changes, then the priority/platinum lines are marked by red "tape" between the poles used to differentiate the lines and the regular line "tape" is black. There is also usually a sign at the beginning of the line that says Platinim, Diamond, Etc... I have not sailed from Miami since FTTF was implemented so I don't know what changes/impact that may have made, but I don't believe that would make too huge of a difference. Happy Sailing!!

If I remember correctly, and there have been no changes, then the priority/platinum lines are marked by red "tape" between the poles used to differentiate the lines and the regular line "tape" is black. There is also usually a sign at the beginning of the line that says Platinim, Diamond, Etc... I have not sailed from Miami since FTTF was implemented so I don't know what changes/impact that may have made, but I don't believe that would make too huge of a difference. Happy Sailing!!

Total madhouse on the Breeze 9/14 sailing. Getting on...so many FTTF and VIP's....priority lounge was full..rows of chairs outside full..people standing. 500 people easy.

Getting off....take the same 500 people. Add in the self assist. put one escalator out of action. Then let them get off together. Bear in mind some of the self assist were dragging suitcases the size of a twin bed mattress. Getting down the escalators was like riding the Scream Machine.

If getting on is mess.........I would wait with my zone to get off. For real. I would get not with that mob again.

Edited by AmberTeka

Total madhouse on the Breeze 9/14 sailing. Getting on...so many FTTF and VIP's....priority lounge was full..rows of chairs outside full..people standing. 500 people easy.

Getting off....take the same 500 people. Add in the self assist. put one escalator out of action. Then let them get off together. Bear in mind some of the self assist were dragging suitcases the size of a twin bed mattress. Getting down the escalators was like riding the Scream Machine.

If getting on is mess.........I would wait with my zone to get off. For real. I would get not with that mob again.

Seems to me that you exaggerate waaaay too much to be believable....