Carnival Breeze Debarkation

carsaw

We have not sailed out of POM in years. Does anyone know what time they usually start the debarkation? We have to go to FLL for our flight and purchased FTTF for our May cruise to get off the ship as early as possible. I realize we will have to book private transportation to leave right away. I would like to book a flight leaving FLL at 10:30.

We got off the Breeze this morning. Because of dumb people who got off with self-assist but needed to claim luggage we were super delayed. We were supposed to be off by 9:30 at the latest and our group was not called until after 10. We were on a 12:45 flight from FLL and arrived at the airport at 11:20...so I definitely would not do a 10:30am flight since even some of the self-assist passengers did not get off until after 9 this morning.

We sailed the Breeze in Oct, & I'd agree with the others- 10:30 would be cutting it too close. We had an easy debarkation (not self assist), & I think we were off by 9:30. But then there is a 25-45 minute drive to FLL, no matter what transportation you use.