Recent Atlantis Visit

artman10

The last time we went to Atlantis we had a nice day. But overall things were looking a little tired.

We haven't read the best reviews. Now wondering if the 99/pp was worth it...

Artman Family

NCL Sky December 16-20

I think if you look past the gouging 15% tips on everything and over priced food you will have a good time (our friends went this year and said they had an amazing time minus the aforementioned).

On that note. ..I don't care to be gouged so I'm staying clear of Atlantis

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

We went on a ships tour two years ago. It was looking tired then. I felt really weird "walking through other people's vacations". We wanted to look at it as a possible destination, and after our time there, we decided against it.

We went last December and IMHO I thought it was very overpriced. I too agree it felt funny walking into someone else's vacation. When we arrived there were absolutely no chairs to be found for our group of 8. My husband uses a cane and was tired from the long walk. Some workers helped find us 2 chairs which we all shared, taking turns using the facility.

We would not go back.

Our family of 4 (mom, dad, teen and pre-teen) absolutely loved Atlantis! However, we actually stayed there for a week - rather than doing it as a 1/2 day ship excursion.

While the actual restaurants were very expensive, there were economical meal-deals around the pool area and other reasonable options on site such as johnny rockets, a deli and a pizzeria.

I definitely think Atlantis is worth seeing and a beautiful place with heaps to do - but impossible to see and do everything in just a day.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Without knowing the dynamics of your family It's hard to say if you will enjoy but we've been there 3x already with a 2yr old, mid teens, early 20's and mid 40s....everyone had a blast. We were there this past March. It's HUGE! It's paradise. I think the grounds were well kept, the pools were clean. Love the lazy river LOL. Dry towels were easy to get, servers were everywhere. Food and drinks are $$$$ but we like it so much we are going back on our cruise next month.

In Nov the weather was in the upper 70's low 80s...In March in was upper 70s. The water was warm in pools. The ocean was ok too.

Without knowing the dynamics of your family It's hard to say if you will enjoy but we've been there 3x already with a 2yr old, mid teens, early 20's and mid 40s....everyone had a blast. We were there this past March. It's HUGE! It's paradise. I think the grounds were well kept, the pools were clean. Love the lazy river LOL. Dry towels were easy to get, servers were everywhere. Food and drinks are $$$$ but we like it so much we are going back on our cruise next month.

In Nov the weather was in the upper 70's low 80s...In March in was upper 70s. The water was warm in pools. The ocean was ok too.

We are mid 20's. Hoping weather is good..

Artman Family

NCL Sky December 16-20