Answering machine in rooms?

eng4

Yes, I think you can leave a message on the phone as long as you have the cabin #. You might want to try a message board outside your cabin(s), I have seen people do this. Just bring one of those inexpensive dry erase boards & hang it on your door/ mail box outside your room.

Yes, but my DH unplugged the phone since it was across the room & he didn't want to be disturbed while napping!

Not kidding this time, but I think there is a mute button for this very purpose, I'll check in January, unless someone knows now or can check sooner. You can still leave a message without the phone ringing.

We left messages constantly on each others room phones, that way we knew where everyone would be or if we decided to go and do something else. Just have to make sure that you actually check your messages. I forgot to do that a couple times lol. Enjoy your trip.

We left messages constantly on each others room phones, that way we knew where everyone would be or if we decided to go and do something else. Just have to make sure that you actually check your messages. I forgot to do that a couple times lol. Enjoy your trip.

Could you check from any house phone or did you have to check from the cabin phone only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk