Barbados

Fanjet

Sailing on Princess on the 19th of Dec. Will be in Barbados on the 24,looking for a good tour??

Hi Fanjet, welcome to Cruise Critic.

As this is your first post, a couple of points to help you out. First, try to be a little more precise in your title. "Barbados" on a Barbados forum doesn't give much of a hint. Try something like "Looking for Advice for First Visit to Barbados" next time.

Second, try to give the other members an idea of your interests. If you are an avid gardener, I would give you different suggestions than if you were keen on island history. Also, are you travelling solo or with spouse and a couple of kids? What age? The more info you can provide, the more likely someone is to provide you with a good choice.

This link with take you a site providing you with lots of options. Why don't you start here to get an idea of what's available and then come back when you are ready to ask some more questions.

http://barbados.org/tours/toursisl.htm#.UpyxBWSzA_0

Enjoy your cruise!

Sailing on Princess on the 19th of Dec. Will be in Barbados on the 24,looking for a good tour??

The #1 tour in Barbados on TripAdvisor is Calabaza Sailing Cruises to swim with the turtles.

I have it booked for my stop in the Barbados in January. Booked it as soon as I booked the cruise since they only allow 12 people total on their excursion.

Definately check into it.

I highly recommend Jason with Shasa tours. He owns the catamaran and is your guide. We just went in November. 12 person Max on his boat, but when we went it was just the 4 of us. The cost was 87.00 per person and included an awesome catered lunch. Jason got took us to swim with the turtles and we were the 1st ones there. He then took us to another sight to snorkel and to a beach to eat lunch.

shasacatamarancruises@gmail.com