Future cruise desk on the Glory?

tree.critter

I am booking a future cruise this week while on the Dream and will get 2 friends and family certificates I believe. The cruise we are booking will be a group family and friends and we're looking at 6-8 cabins. My daughter will be on the Glory in March and she was thinking of waiting to book on board if possible to maximize the amount of rooms with obc. Cruise is Jan. 2015. ES rates are available for this cruise now, hope she can still get ES in March but need to know if booking is available on the Glory before further planning:)

[quote name='tree.critter']I am booking a future cruise this week while on the Dream and will get 2 friends and family certificates I believe. The cruise we are booking will be a group family and friends and we're looking at 6-8 cabins. My daughter will be on the Glory in March and she was thinking of waiting to book on board if possible to maximize the amount of rooms with obc. Cruise is Jan. 2015. ES rates are available for this cruise now, hope she can still get ES in March but need to know if booking is available on the Glory before further planning:)[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. Would suggest she check website for current pricing before she goes to the desk.

[quote name='golfadj']Yes it is. Would suggest she check website for current pricing before she goes to the desk.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pinkiek']Yes there is a future cruise desk on the Glory. I suggest you book the first day of the cruise. It was pretty crowded after that.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I will definitely tell her to get there on the first day. She's getting pretty good at navigating the Carnival site, will remind her to arm herself with current pricing and availability before booking.

This is going to be a fun cruise!

[quote name='tree.critter']Thank you! I will definitely tell her to get there on the first day. She's getting pretty good at navigating the Carnival site, will remind her to arm herself with current pricing and availability before booking.

This is going to be a fun cruise![/QUOTE]

The reason for my comment is they made an error a few years ago when we wanted to book on board and would not go to the website to see the price shown there.

Have heard comments about competency of theire people quite a few times on here so suggest you watch them and make sure they give her what she wants.