National Championship Game being shown?

Hi we will be on the Serenade starting January 4th, if Auburn get's lucky and gets to play in the National Championship game on January 6th is there some place on the ship to watch it? I've emailed RC but haven't gotten a response. It is do or die to watch it if they make it in. Please tell me we should be able to see it, I don't want to have to try to reschedule our cruise! Thanks

Whenever we've been on a cruise when a major championship game was being played, the ship's people found a way to show the game. It will likely be on the pool deck big screen, but it could also be in the main theater and stateroom TV's.

They usually will have the major games on tv on the ships. I did have a problem during the Sugar Bowl a few years ago where the satellite feed for the channel the game was on was on the fritz and they couldn't show the game. Ended up having to "watch" the game through one of those tickers at the bottom of the screen for another game. Getting score updates every few minutes was excruciating to say the least.

We just got off Brilliance and found out that RCCL does NOT carry FOX anymore, fleetwide. New satelitte provider.

We'll be on OA this Saturday and there's games we would like to watch as well.

Usually, if they show the game in the lounges and other locations, it's also available to watch in the cabin.

I know my DH is a little concerned, lot's of good games coming up, and we're gone two weeks.

Whenever we've been on a cruise when a major championship game was being played, the ship's people found a way to show the game. It will likely be on the pool deck big screen, but it could also be in the main theater and stateroom TV's.

Any guess as to whether they will takeover the AquaTheatre Screen for the SuperBowl (I of course have the Aqua show scheduled that nite)? ken

Luckilly the Fox deal ended for the BCS games and they are all on ESPN now...

We just got off Brilliance and found out that RCCL does NOT carry FOX anymore, fleetwide. New satelitte provider.

We'll be on OA this Saturday and there's games we would like to watch as well.

Usually, if they show the game in the lounges and other locations, it's also available to watch in the cabin.

I know my DH is a little concerned, lot's of good games coming up, and we're gone two weeks.

I have been on 3 different cruises during the BCS era and every year they have the big game on. Plus every other bowl game you want to watch. You will be good.

BTW, you LUCKILY beat the dawgs :) good show!! and happy cruising

Well Auburn would be above Ohio if it wasn't for those darn computers! :D Thankfully they are gone next year!! All my fellow Georgia cruises we did get a lucky break on that one your right!

Thanks everyone for the info I really appreciate it. Now gotta get through this weekend. Hard to be an Auburn fan living in Missouri this weekend;). If Auburn ends up in the Sugar Bowl may try to see it in NOLA before we sail, but I'm still hoping for the National Championship.

Wow ......... wonder if your squad is any more focused on Saturday's game than you and seemingly the rest of Auburn Nation is???

National Championship game or worst case ......... Sugar Bowl ....... right???

Wrong ...... you take MIZZOU lightly, see you in the Capital One, Chick-Fil-A, or Outback Bowls! :D :D