**My (Still Platinum) Western Liberty Review 11/16-11/23 With Pics**

cuted126

I could seriously live here!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My mom and I had a couple of drinks at the bar and then we boarded the bus to go back to the ship.

ry%3D400

Back at the cruise area, we decided to check out Mahogany Bay and the Fat Tuesday as well

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Me being the silly girl that I am

ry%3D400

I made my mom be silly as well lol

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a4d804b3127ccef626a335f52b00000030O08AZNmLdszctwe3nw4/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00007936716220140626043910307.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/img]

I'm glad you've returned. :) I love your pictures of Roatan, I've never been there.

Heather

Roatan is BEAUTIFUL! I just cannot say that enough

Love the review

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! I had to make sure I came back to finish it!

My husband and I will be cruising in September 2015 on the Liberty. Maybe we will run into each other lol. Our anniversary is in October but we prefer to sail in September vs October

Maybe so lol!!! We will definitely be cruising in September and I told hubby we gotta do something big that year cause it will be our tenth anniversary! lol Are you guys cruising this year?

So that pic of my mom being silly didn't show, so here she is

ry%3D400

Gorgeous flowers walking over to Mahogany Bay

ry%3D400

Whale tail spotting!

ry%3D400

More gorgeous flowers

ry%3D400

This little fellow scared the mess out of two little girls walking past

ry%3D400

Happy cruise lady and Liberty

ry%3D400

When hubby and I came to Roatan, we planned to go see the beach near the ship but we didn't get a chance. Although I still would say, go out and see the island, Mahogany Bay is still really nice as well!!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Nothing can come between a girl and her palm trees!

ry%3D400

Did I mention it was HOT that day! It really was, I am not complaining at all, I just remember how intensely hot it was! After a short time at Mahogany Bay, we went to Fat Tuesdays! Of course, you have to have a drink at every Fat Tuesday/Senor Frogs and Margaritaville that you see when on vacation, it is a rite of passage!

Honduran money! 1 Lempira

ry%3D400

Yummy!

ry%3D400

My mom! Isn't she classy lol:p

ry%3D400

Menu

ry%3D400

Soon it was back to the ship for us! I remember there were plenty of runners. They are always fun to watch. Did I mention how good the pineapple upside down cake was on the Liberty?!?! OMG and they had it again on Roatan day and I was a happy girl!

ry%3D400

After we ate, my mom went for a nap and I was on my own again. I decided to go to the atrium bar, get a margarita, go outside to the oh so serene deck 3 and watch us sail away and that is exactly what I did. I gotta stop here and say that the bartenders at the atrium bar would make some seriously STRONG drinks and this Margarita I ordered was the STRONGEST I'd ever had in my 30+ years of life...........

Another steakhouse pic

ry%3D400

Huge island we sailed passed while I was deck 3 sipping on that insanely strong drink...

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I ended up ditching my drink and going up to Serenity deck and enjoying the views from there.

ry%3D400

We sailed away from Roatan at 3pm and I sat around until Sunset

ry%3D400

I went and woke my mom up to see if she wanted to go to dinner. There was a hypnosis show that night and we watched that and then we went to dinner

Dessert tonight was my FAVORITE.........

BITTER AND BLANC

ry%3D400

It was a little on the burnt side, still good though. Mom got up for the "Hot, hot, hot" Conga line!!

ry%3D400

After dinner, we found my favorite band Music & Magic in the Lobby singing! That boy could really sing!!

ry%3D400

There was a Musical tribute in the back lounge to Michael Jackson which lasted about an hour and than it was time for the Caribbean Beach Party on the deck and my mom joined me! This was the first time all cruised that she stayed up late lol We had a great time dancing!

For some reason, our cruise director always ended up getting thrown in the pool

ry%3D400

Ready to dance!

ry%3D400

This party went on till late! After this we went to the nightclub

ry%3D400

Maybe so lol!!! We will definitely be cruising in September and I told hubby we gotta do something big that year cause it will be our tenth anniversary! lol Are you guys cruising this year?

No not this year. We have 2 year old twin boys, week long family vacation next month, and are in the process of buying a home so no cruise this year lol. We really want to go back to HMC and Grand Turk so we will be on the Glory Sept 5.

Glad your back! I'm really enjoying your review as I have the others. We were just on Liberty (Western Caribbean) in April and I'm enjoying reliving our cruise with weather I'd have loved to have had while on ours. LOL!!! Your pictures are beautiful and the water in Cozumel and Roatan is just gorgeous. We went to Nachi Cocum in Cozumel and the water was very choppy and not pretty at all and someone else compared it to Galveston, TX, water. West Bay Beach in Roatan was still pretty in color but too rough and windy to get in and not much beach due to the high surf. We missed Grand Cayman but luckily had been there before. Out of the 6 cruises we've been on, this was the one with the roughest water/winds I've experienced and we even did a Mexican Riviera (Pacific) in January one year. I had NO IDEA that there were fire ants roaming the grounds of the ruins...I climbed to the top of one and had on crocs. I didn't realize the bottoms had worn down to the point that they were smooth with no tread left. When I went to step down from the ruin, it was very slippery even though it was dry. I took off my shoes and went down barefoot and walked around the grounds barefoot for a while. :eek: Now I know better.

Thanks for coming back and I'm looking forward to the rest.