Jewel runaway bay

Catperson

I have put down a deposit on "Jewel Runaway Bay" with Resort for a Day as I could not reserve the Hilton Rose Hall as planned. Trip Advisor has pretty good reviews of the resort but these reviews are for people actually staying at the resort, not day visitors.

I'm hoping to hear some info from cruise guests who may have visited this resort while on their cruise.

We just did this last week and we loved it. There was some confusion coming off the ship because they changed of their recent name change...so we lost about 45 minutes waiting around.

It was about 1/2 hour drive. The resort was very nice. Great beach with nice sand. Lots of available chairs. Not a huge swimming area but it was fine. They have a large rocky area just past the ropes and there are loads of fish that you can see. We spent a little time in the pools and they were also nice.

Large buffet with a great selection. There was also a grill that served burgers and wraps.

They picked us up at 2:15 to go back to the ship...it was just us (group of 11) and we asked to get picked up at that time so we could shop.

I'd totally go there again....we really enjoyed it.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app