Carnival Glory, Next October, what am I in for?

RCmommy

I know there will be a mix of crowds on any ship, any cruise line, any itinerary, and so on.

I am not a fan of big noisy crowds so we try to steer away from the biggest ships, busiest weeks (theme parks) etc.

What I don't know is this.......We are sailing on Glory to W. Car. in October 2014. I figured this is not the 'cheapest' of itineraries or spring break timing so it should not be a circus. Will I be wrong???

I realize our first cruise was a more mature crowd, pretty tame, and few kids onboard at the time. (We loved it and the kids couldn't care less)

Can anyone tell me what to expect, on this itinerary at this time of year?

This may seem odd to many but I would rather it be young kids than college kids. At least if it is a school break my kids can join the rest in the kids club. On our first cruise their were only 39 kids on the ship.

I had forgotten many schools start in August so a break in October never occurred to me.

I know there will be a mix of crowds on any ship, any cruise line, any itinerary, and so on.

I am not a fan of big noisy crowds so we try to steer away from the biggest ships, busiest weeks (theme parks) etc.

What I don't know is this.......We are sailing on Glory to W. Car. in October 2014. I figured this is not the 'cheapest' of itineraries or spring break timing so it should not be a circus. Will I be wrong???

I realize our first cruise was a more mature crowd, pretty tame, and few kids onboard at the time. (We loved it and the kids couldn't care less)

Can anyone tell me what to expect, on this itinerary at this time of year?

Your in for a good time!!!! :D

Mike

Been on the Glory 3 times previously and have her booked again in Dec. 2014. Our favorite ship! Never been on a bad cruise so I can't say anything but positive things.

There maybe some young folks but nothing like Spring Break.

Think positive and enjoy the planning period!

Colorado does not get Fall Break either. (My kids would love it if they did).

I've sailed at Halloween before, and it was a lot of fun. There should be a Halloween costume party, and some decorations. (Lido buffet areas had very fancy carved pumpkins.)

I really don't remember very many kids on that cruise.