Liberty

catwoman1

I have a Junior Suite booked next month on the Liberty. I want to book a Cabana in Labadee. We are diamond plus. Does anyone know if I can do this through Conceirge in advance and if so what the email may be? Thanks!!!

A Junior Suite is not a full suite, and therefore not entitled to concierge services. All you can do is check Royal's website for cabanas on Nellie's Beach, which are open to all.

Try to email the diamond lounge concierge. When we were on the freedom in september I emailed that concierge before we went. He said obviously the suite guests get first dibs but that he would hold my information and if any cabanas were left available before the other concierge opened them up to the explorations desk he would grab one for me. He did and we had a great location as well! Doesn't hurt to try.

Great idea!! Any idea what their email is? Also being Diamond Plus, one of the perks is you get to go to concierge lounge in any room category you book. That is why I thought maybe we could book cabana through them but maybe not. Makes sense suite people get first dibs!!

Great idea!! Any idea what their email is? Also being Diamond Plus, one of the perks is you get to go to concierge lounge in any room category you book. That is why I thought maybe we could book cabana through them but maybe not. Makes sense suite people get first dibs!!

[noparse]LB_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com[/noparse]