Divina Caribbean - what time are the shows?

tbmrt

The show is at 7:00 prior to dinner at the late seating of 8:30! I think the shows for the early seating are after dinner at nine! Don't miss the shows as they are incredible! The first show on the first night got three standing ovations!!!!

Mermaid rock was kind enough to provide the above information.

Isn't this odd?....We'd have to miss 7pm sailaway if the first show/first night takes place at 7pm w/our dinner being at 8:30.

Thanks

Barbara

Edited by tbmrt
changed

Yes, we waited until the very last minute to go to the theatre . Our friends fell asleep! However, that show on the first night was not to be missed. They did the cancan at the end and the costumes were amazing! The singer gave me shivers !!I have never seen any show on my five cruises get 3standing ovations. It was a French review and nothing to do with witches as the title suggested. Every show was at the highest level , but don't miss that one , trust me !!!!

Mermaid rock was kind enough to provide the above information.

Isn't this odd?....We'd have to miss 7pm sailaway if the first show/first night takes place at 7pm w/our dinner being at 8:30.

Thanks

Barbara

Yes, you will have to decide what's more important to you, the show or the sail away. We decided to be on deck and view the port as we departed. We figured there were going to be 6 more shows, but only one sail away.

By the way, I think we made the right decision for us. It was a beautiful sight leaving the port at night.