Sweet Secrets

We got a fantastic upgrade on the Enchantment for Dec 9th to an Owners Suite #8020.:D We have never been in a category higher than JS.

What suite amenities can we look forward to? Any thing that is really special?

We are also Diamond - but don't know how that combines with the Suite amenities.

Anyone have pictures of the suite?

Thanks for any tips and information !!

D&D :)

Edited by cruisefreaks

You're so lucky! I've never been visited by the upgrade fairy. We are on the Enchantment 1/20/14-1/24 and I just called last night to see about upgrading from a jr. suite to Grand Suite and this sailing is sold out!

Can you please post pictures of your cabin when you get back? Would love to see what an Owner's Suite looks like.

Have a fabulous cruise!

We got a fantastic upgrade on the Enchantment for Dec 9th to an Owners Suite #8020.:D We have never been in a category higher than JS.

What suite amenities can we look forward to? Any thing that is really special?

We are also Diamond - but don't know how that combines with the Suite amenities.

Anyone have pictures of the suite?

Thanks for any tips and information !!

D&D :)

Suite ameneties:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

Way to go guys. We've cruised Royal now 22 times just a few points away from diamond plus and have never had an upgrade. We cruised carnival once and it upgraded from an inside cabin to a handicapped balcony. Go figure. Maybe one of these days. We will be touched by the up grade ferry.

We had an OS once - on our Mardi Gras cruise from NOLA in 2012…but we had to pay for it! (although it was pretty reasonable…we've paid nearly that much for a JS in the past)

The Concierge Lounge is the main perk for suite guests, with free drinkies and nice hors d'oeuvres each evening and a fancy coffee machine that we could access 24/7. And there's a Concierge to help you with whatever you need! Have an internet coupon?? Don't stand in line at Guest Services, just ask your Concierge to take care of having it applied. Problem in your suite? Talk to the Concierge and it will be solved. He was wonderful! Enjoy the CL!

Anyway…it was a fantastic suite! Lots of closet space, tons of places to store things, a nice table and chairs for dining (and you can order from the MDR menu for room service delivery), a comfortable living room area, a huge TV, nice balcony, and a GREAT bathroom! It was huge. The OS bathroom might be as big as some inside cabins.:D

Excuse me while I grieve over the loss of that bathroom…sob...:(…sigh....okay, I'm better now. It had double sinks, lots of storage (drawers even!), a glass shower stall, and a big jacuzzi tub. We could bathe at the same time if we wanted…taking turns with the jacuzzi tub.

AND it had a BIDET. Now, despite the fact that we live in Oklahoma, both of us knew what a bidet was…but neither of us had ever actually USED one before. OH. MY. Please know that we were, without a doubt, at any moment of any day on that cruise, the two FRESHEST people on that ship.:p (I really really want one of my very own in my bathroom at home now.) Enough said. Just try it, and you'll see what I mean. Your suite attendant will give you a stack of towels for this purpose. I can't resist sharing some pics of that glorious OS bathroom….

DSCN1769.jpg

DSCN1764.jpg

DSCN1768.jpg

We only had one small complaint. The OS kind of "ate" the charger to our SoniCare toothbrushes. We brought the charger with us, we unpacked, we stashed it away somewhere, and we never found it again. We think we looked in all the closets, drawers, and cupboards, but to no avail. Our toothbrushes were pretty much dead by the time we disembarked. Perhaps that SoniCare charger still resides in OS 1600 on Voyager of the Seas, tucked away in some storage space. We hope it's enjoying a life on the high seas.

So congratulations on your upgrade, and ENJOY your OS!! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we did!!

Judy

P.S. We are D+ but have never had an upgrade…maybe someday!!

Edited by foxgoodrich