Platinum Gift

Florissouri

Is everyone else having as much trouble as I am receiving their platinum gift?

I just returned from the Freedom which has switched to the combination cooler/beach bag (which is pretty useful). I didn't receive one in my cabin, so on the 3rd day I inquired at Guest Services and they sent a message to Houskeeping. After still not receiving one' I asked again at Guest Services upon disembarkation so they requested one be brought up which they had in a few minutes.

I had the same problem with the Tervis Tumbler. My first Platinum cruise I didn't receive one and didn't ask. I received one in my cabin on my second Platinum cruise, but I had to ask at Guest Services on my third Platinum cruise. I go back out again on the Freedom Monday, so we'll see if I have the same problem.

Edited by Florissouri

I haven't had any problems. If you don't get something, it's kind of tough to know you're supposed to ask. Most people don't read Cruise Critic. How are the others supposed to know these things?

Probably one of the reasons Carnival doesnt like CC.

I didn't get the strawbrries last cruise. Forgot all about it (since I don't really like them) until one of the roll call members mentioned they got 2 plates for both of them being Platinum.

Got the Tervis tumbler but gave it away as I had 2 at home. Wish I didn't!

I didn't get the strawbrries last cruise. Forgot all about it (since I don't really like them) until one of the roll call members mentioned they got 2 plates for both of them being Platinum.

Got the Tervis tumbler but gave it away as I had 2 at home. Wish I didn't!

Been giving away caps last two cruises. Have enough hope it is something different next week.