A couple of Freedom/FLL questions

CSTX Mom

How likely are they to catch rum runners at this port? Please, no discussions about whether we should try or not, just a simple "they don't" or "they found 2 out of the 4 in our luggage" will be sufficient. We are doing FTTF if that makes any difference.

Is there any large, open space? My daughter is a gymnast and we would like to find someplace that she can run through her floor routine, no padding required!

Is there any large, open space? My daughter is a gymnast and we would like to find someplace that she can run through her floor routine, no padding required!

No...and it's a very bad idea for several reasons...

First, the movement of the ship could cause her to land wrong, injure herself and possibly end her gymnastics career.

Second, the crew and staff would freak out, absolutely forbid it and rightly so. They don't want the liability of your daughter injuring herself or another passenger.

Third, this is ship with thousands of people on it trying to enjoy their cruise and it would be very selfish of your family to impose upon others' space and enjoyment.

Thanks for the helpful replies.

No...and it's a very bad idea for several reasons...

First, the movement of the ship could cause her to land wrong, injure herself and possibly end her gymnastics career.

Second, the crew and staff would freak out, absolutely forbid it and rightly so. They don't want the liability of your daughter injuring herself or another passenger.

Third, this is ship with thousands of people on it trying to enjoy their cruise and it would be very selfish of your family to impose upon others' space and enjoyment.

There is no way I would put my child in danger by having her do something if there was too much motion, it would be mostly a walk-through anyway. She won't want an audience, so she wouldn't do it if there were a lot of people around, certainly not if there were "thousands" watching! And I think if there were a few people around, they wouldn't mind standing back for the 1.5 minutes that it takes to go through the routine.

Thanks for the helpful replies.

There is no way I would put my child in danger by having her do something if there was too much motion, it would be mostly a walk-through anyway. She won't want an audience, so she wouldn't do it if there were a lot of people around, certainly not if there were "thousands" watching! And I think if there were a few people around, they wouldn't mind standing back for the 1.5 minutes that it takes to go through the routine.[/QUOT

Honestly, I would mind " Standing back" while your daughter goes through her routine!