Which cruise do I pick?

Epinz300

What are the major differences in these ships? I am looking at these 3 cruises for spring break:

Breeze out of Miami to Mentego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel (6 nights)

Liberty out of Miami to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman (7 nights)

Conquest out of Miami to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan (7 nights)

Glory out of Miami to Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk (7 nights)

These are the ones I am looking at. I have only been on Carnival twice (Splendor and Freedom) and last time was back in summer 2011. I just want experienced Carnival cruisers to help me out here as far as which ports mixed with which ship may be better? I know Liberty is sister ship of Freedom but I don't know how much has changed since they upgraded their ships to 2.0. Any advice would be very helpful.

Just to let you know we are 22 and 21, just looking for a nice spring break cruise to get away from it all for a week. Would like to visit nice ports, not spend too much on excursions, just walk around to shop a little, go to the beach, drink, etc.

I'd pick 7 nights over 6 nights, but Breeze is the newest ship. Heard it's really nice, but I haven't been on her yet.

The other ships you mentioned are the same class as Freedom, so the layout will be the same.

I know Liberty and Conquest have the 2.0 upgrades, but for some reason, Conquest does not have the Serenity area like Liberty does.

Looks like Liberty and Conquest have the same ports so I guess I'd choose Liberty.

So I guess Conquest is out then... Liberty you believe is the best one? I mean yea 6 vs 7 day there isn't a choice to be made, always go 7... Since it is during spring break, do you think there will be a good amount of college kids our age or would you expect those on the shorter cruises?

Since they are all out of Miami, my decision would be based on LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Where do you want to go, or go back to?

If you want more bells and whistles on the ship, pick the newest one and accept where it is going.

My decision in order of: departure port, location ship is going, price of cruise, ship.

I'd pick Glory because I like those ports best.

Agree with the first poser who said you are overthinking this. Just pick a 7 nighter out of a hat and save the other 3 for your next cruises. :cool:

Have fun.

I would pick the Glory for the ports. Based upon the O.P.'s post, they are not looking to spend a lot on excursions and do the beach thing. The cruises that stop in Belize have a big downside then. There is absolutely nothing to do in Belize unless you travel 30 minutes or so and really do need to do a ship sponsored excursion or take a taxi. The Breeze, although new, (and frankly the ship I and my DW are going on for our 10 year anniversary) is one less day, so unless the O.P. really wants the newest ship and the ropes course or guy's burgers, I would opt for the less expensive cruise with more days. Finally, the ports on the Glory all have shopping and great beaches with in either walking distance or 10 minute taxi rides.

My husband and I did the Liberty we went to Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, and Grand Cayman Islands..Loved it !! The Liberty is a great ship with all the upgrades and the stops are wonderful. We did dolphin swimming in Cozumel, Mayan Ruins in Belize, we went to the beach in Honduras, and we went to the Royal Palms Beach in Cayman Island (very gorgeous)..I loved these stops.

I would pick the Glory for the ports. Based upon the O.P.'s post, they are not looking to spend a lot on excursions and do the beach thing. The cruises that stop in Belize have a big downside then. There is absolutely nothing to do in Belize unless you travel 30 minutes or so and really do need to do a ship sponsored excursion or take a taxi. The Breeze, although new, (and frankly the ship I and my DW are going on for our 10 year anniversary) is one less day, so unless the O.P. really wants the newest ship and the ropes course or guy's burgers, I would opt for the less expensive cruise with more days. Finally, the ports on the Glory all have shopping and great beaches with in either walking distance or 10 minute taxi rides.

I agree with this poster. As much as I like Belize, unless you just want to hang where they drop you off after the tender, nothing to do unless you get an excursion. There are private ones that are cheaper, but for a no expense day, other than food/drinks, Grand Turk is perfect. Also, OSJ should be a fairly cheap day at port. Nassau, you can go to a free beach...Junkanoo. St. Thomas, beautiful and lots of options for beaches. Plus, Glory will have the new menu. Enjoy whichever you choose. Also want to mention, that drinks/food in Grand Cayman are a little expensive.

Edited by 2 cruzen

I would choose Liberty or Conquest, since I love those ports. But the other posters do have a point about Belize. Tough to do much without booking an excursion. Glory is also a good choice, and Grand Turk is my favorite port. A very nice beach and a great pool.

I don't think you will go wrong with any of the 7 day cruises.