No Crown & Anchor Magizine

Am I the only one who hasn't recieved the latest issue of the Crown & Anchor Magizine yet? :confused: Several weeks ago I was starting to read that people were recieving them but I have yet to see mine!!!:cool:

waiting here too...

odd because since seeing that others have received theirs, I have received 2 different pieces of mail from RCL... one thank you for our cruise in April, and one welcoming us to Platinum level... but no C&A magazine!

Also, we were one of the first to receive the last issue... at least according to this site. So who knows. Hopefully soon.

:rolleyes:

A~:)

Well I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one, at least it gives me hope it's still coming! I'm still anxious though. I wonder why they don't all go out or arrive at the same time like magizines do? We have two cruises coming up end of 2005 and early 2006 and am wondering if there are any coupons for the Feb one. I know there will be nothing for Christmas one.

Well I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one,:o at least it gives me hope it's still coming! I'm still anxious though. I wonder why they don't all go out or arrive at the same time like magizines do? :rolleyes: We have two cruises coming up end of 2005 and early 2006 and am wondering if there are any coupons for the Feb one. I know there will be nothing for Christmas one.

We received ours about two weeks ago. It has a good spread on Hawaii and that, hopefully, will be our winter cruise this year. By the way, we are stepping up to platinum status on July 29th when we go to Alaska on the Vision of the Sea. Can anyone tell me what to expect in the way of "extras" at platinum? Also, has anyone sailed on the Vision?

Archived