NCL Cruises from New York/Boston in summer 2006?

Dannie138

I know I haven't gone on my first cruise yet...:) We're already looking into next summer. My husband won't fly, so we are looking for a cruise that leaves from Boston or NYC for next summer. I heard the Majesty will still be going to Bermuda from Boston....any others that will be running? I think I would like to see the Caribbean! :) Thanks.

For 2006, I think your choices will be the Majesty from Boston, and the Crown and Dawn from NYC. Crown will stick with the Bermuda runs (from either Phillie or NYC, depending on the dates), and Dawn will be doing the Florida/Bahamas run. The Dawn will be sailing the 10-day E. Caribbean cruises through 4/26, and the Spirit will be doing the 10-day So. Caribbean through 4/23, so if you're looking for a longer (and more exotic destination) cruise, you may want to consider cruising in April.

The Spirit will also be doing 8-day E. Carib. May thru the end of September (St. Thomas, Tortola, Dominican Republic) which sounds very interesting! As well as (I am presuming) alternating Bahamas and Florida cruises.

Check NCL's website -- they've got lots of itineraries through 2007.

Enjoy your cruise on the Majesty! She's a great ship, and the crew is the best! :D

You say NCL has cruises through 2007. I don't seem to be able to find them. I am looking for a June 2007 cruise. We have a large group that would like to cruise at that time out of NYC, Philadelphia or Baltimore. If you hear of any at that time I would appreciate hearing about them. We would like a ship that has cabins with balconies. Does Philly have any larger ships sailing from there?

Archived