unlimited internet and new drink packages on oasis right now

allennn

Would the drink packages include any drinks at dinner? Saw that with the drink packages you also get 20% off a bottle of wine which seemed a little odd. Why buy a bottle if you had unlimited drinks - maybe to get a type of wine that you could not get with the with $8 or $12 maximum?

Yes, drinks at dinner are included in the package. Regarding the wine, there are many wines that are not available by the glass.

Curious if anyone knows if the coke machines dispense just plain water not flavored? Wife not a soda fan and just wondering if I can get the smaller package or have to upgrade from royal refreshment to royal replenish.

This is an interesting question. My teen drinks tons of water and that would be so handy for him. I know at local restaurants that have those machines you can get Dasani water.

Not exactly sure what you are asking. Oasis and Allure are the only ships so far with unlimited internet plans. The other ships charge by the minute, and that price seems to be rising. Someone recently reported the price was up to $0.85 / minute on their ship.

Does Oasis offer any limited packages or is it only the unlimited plan now?

Patti

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does Oasis offer any limited packages or is it only the unlimited plan now?

Patti

I've only heard of the various unlimited packages now. This was from Allure not too long ago:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=40825365&postcount=3

Not sure if ut's exactly the same on Oasis.

Edited by clarea

I will be on my first Royal Caribbean cruise in May on the Oasis. I will be traveling with my 2 sons, ages 17 and 20, my husband, and myself. I will be purchasing the Royal refreshment pkg for both of my sons,(Soda only) the Royal replenish package for my husband,(coffee, tea and non alcoholic beverages) he drinks non alcoholic beverages and loves coffee. I on the other hand, cannot find a drink package that suites my needs. I drink Berringer White zinfandel (very cheap, but I Love it) I usually have 2 at dinner and maybe one or 2 throughout the day. Sometimes I like to also try a drink of the day or mixed drink.

Would I be better off paying for each drink individually? In order to try some of the mixed drinks every once in a while I would need to purchase the Premium package for 55 dollars a day.

I guess what I really need to know ; Is berringer White Zinfandel available on the oasis ? How much is it per glass? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I will be on my first Royal Caribbean cruise in May on the Oasis. I will be traveling with my 2 sons, ages 17 and 20, my husband, and myself. I will be purchasing the Royal refreshment pkg for both of my sons,(Soda only) the Royal replenish package for my husband,(coffee, tea and non alcoholic beverages) he drinks non alcoholic beverages and loves coffee. I on the other hand, cannot find a drink package that suites my needs. I drink Berringer White zinfandel (very cheap, but I Love it) I usually have 2 at dinner and maybe one or 2 throughout the day. Sometimes I like to also try a drink of the day or mixed drink.

Would I be better off paying for each drink individually? In order to try some of the mixed drinks every once in a while I would need to purchase the Premium package for 55 dollars a day.

I guess what I really need to know ; Is berringer White Zinfandel available on the oasis ? How much is it per glass? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Every Royal ship I've been on has had Berenger White Zin. It's the most popular wine on board. About a year ago, it was $7 a glass (plus 15% gratuity), but that could have been raised by now.

Edited by clarea

Just off oasis. Royal replenish includes freshly squeezed orange juice which was fabulous. You can get bottled water anywhere. Cappuccino etc, any frozen virgin drinks, pop. No idea what specialty teas are. It was definitely worth it but we did not use the freestyle machine once.

All gratuities are covered automatically with the unlimited plan. So what you need to calculate is if the drink plus gratuities for your level of consumption is more or less than the daily price of the package.

Another thing to consider as well is the convenience factor. With unlimited drink, you never have to sign a receipt or worry about tips or anything. They just swipe your card and hand you the beverage. This was probably my favorite part of the plan.

• 4 weeks later...