What class is everyone's favourite?

cocacola86

What class is everyone's favourite, out of the Conquest class, Fantasy, Spirit and Dream class and why? I've sailed on the Conquest, Breeze and next year will be on the Valor. So far I think the Breeze was the best so far. I hear the Spirit class are real nice.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We sailed the Pride and the Breeze. I liked the layout of the Spirit class the best but I loved all the activities available on the Breeze. I think I will probably stick with sailing the Dream class ships due to the extras. Although we are sailing the Liberty next year.

I have sailed the Fantasy class once, the Conquest class twice, and the Dream class 3 times. Of these I say the Dream class wins hands down. We will be trying the Pride next year so I will be interested in comparing the Spirit class. I hate the dining room issue on the Conquest class and I love the spa and other features on the Dream class. We also prefer the cove balconies.

What class is everyone's favourite, out of the Conquest class, Fantasy, Spirit and Dream class and why? I've sailed on the Conquest, Breeze and next year will be on the Valor. So far I think the Breeze was the best so far. I hear the Spirit class are real nice.

1. Conquest

2. Dream

3. Spirit

4. Fantasy (yuck)

Great question.

Our favorite class is the Spirit Class. We love the layout of the ship-we can walk forward to aft on all decks, there is no big screen noisemaker, the entire aft Lido deck is Serenity and has a pool, and the feel is more intimate.

Our next favorite ship is Splendor, which is a class by herself. The aft Lido deck is wide open so we parked ourselves by the back railing and watched the wake.

We do like the Dream class with the wide open aft Lido deck.

Our least favorite class in Conquest Class. We really dislike the big screen noisemaker, the adult pool are is recessed so we can't turn our chairs with the sun, the layout is such that we have to walk up/down a few decks to get from forward to aft (Which is really a minor problem.) In fact Liberty is my least favorite ship even though we have been on her twice.

I'm sure I've just missed it on the Carnival website, but I can't say which my favorite class is, because I never can figure out which ship is in which class. I've only been on 2 Carnival ships, 3 cruises, but I don't know which class either of the ships I've been on fall into. 6 weeks from today we will be sailing on the Conquest, and I assume that is a Conquest class ship!

The Conquest Class, in particularly the Valor, will always be one of our favorites as this broke us into the world of cruising. Five sails on the Valor and it will always be special to us. I liked the Miracle, Spirit Class, for the most excellent open aft section on the Lido and all of the very cool little areas to get away to.

We have sailed on the Dream and Breeze and have to say we were simply blown away with the Breeze and the nice move up with the more contemporary, upscale feel and features. Sailing on the Breeze again in a long 26 days.

Most grateful to have been on enough cruises to make a distinction. Never a less that great time regardless of the ship.