mini golf

fern1226

Although the minigolf took a big hit, they are cleaning up as quickly as possible and will need your support. It hasn't been my minigolf for about a year. I sold my half and moved on to new adventures. Scott and JR are currently getting the course back on track and I don't envy them a bit!

For those of you who have played before... the fifth hole plays a bit differently now...

when electricity is restored and you get everything settled from the storm, please fill us in on the massage venture. I would love to treat hubby when we are there in October. The boys still want to play putt putt!!

Visited the minigolf about 3 years ago off a Celebrity cruise. Had such a great time. It was such a nice change of pace.

Will be visiting Cozumel off the Coral Princess in February.

Have noted Sally's new endeavor.:)

Our best to all.

Will Minigolf be open in 2 weeks? also, what do you recommend- we were supposed to do sea lion swim which will be open but Chankanaab is closed -we are thinking of cancelling and just going to a beach for the day and do putt putt on way back to ship- looks like Mr. Sancho's and Paradise are the only 2 open- Thanks

Last Jan. my Dh and my inlaws and I took a taxi into San Miguel and had him drop us off at the mini golf. It is built above the city street so you have to go up some stairs to get to the course. Not a bad course to play with lots of trees for shade. (It's not fancy like a Pirates Cove putt-putt mind ya) What I liked best is that they give you a walkie-talkie to take on the course with you and they will bring you a cold drink--beer/soda etc. anytime you call it in and will bring it to whatever hole you are playing. YOu don't pay for your drinks until you finish your game in case you might want more along the way. My FIL conned the gal into giving us a free jello shot when we were done--it was my first ever! LOL The last hole has a mini Mayan pyramid.

• 1 month later...

Archived