RCCL New Drink Packages - different for Oz

Kizza

Yes! Got the Replenish package - I wanted to book it asap so I can use my Christmas bonus to pay for it...before I spend it on something else!

timtam, were you able to book the replenish package online or did you have to do it over thee phone?

$57 dollars a day for alcohol package . I don't think I would spend that much. There doesn't seem to be much pricing for the

Royal Replenish Package

Pay one set price and enjoy our entire selection of premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water: sparkling or still, fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, plus fountain soda with Coca Cola® souvenir cup.

Does anyone know what the pricing is for it?

Edited by icat2000

$57 dollars a day for alcohol package . I don't think I would spend that much. There doesn't seem to be much pricing for the

Royal Replenish Package

Pay one set price and enjoy our entire selection of premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water: sparkling or still, fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, plus fountain soda with Coca Cola® souvenir cup.

Does anyone know what the pricing is for it?

It's subjective of course Icat, and my wife shares your view, but with wine at up to $A14 a glass included, I'll be back to par at one glass with lunch and 3 with dinner. Throw in a drink by the pool in the afternoon and one at the pre-dinner show, and I'll be well ahead without at all overdoing it. If you then factor in a few more indulgent nights such as NYE, theme party nights and Qwest, the economics stack up for me :-)

Replenish is $20 per day and I was able to book it online

Was this booked for a sailing out of Australia or overseas? As the Replenish Package does not come up as an option for me. Although it is listed on their brochure :rolleyes:

Was this booked for a sailing out of Australia or overseas? As the Replenish Package does not come up as an option for me. Although it is listed on their brochure :rolleyes:

I just checked & I was able to order all the packages non were not available for Australian based cruises.

Btw I didn't actually buy all packages no on can drink that much!

I have just booked and payed for this for us for the Voyager leaving on December 27. It is in the Non-Alcohol section. For the 14 day cruise, it ended up $294AUD per person. Only the two of us have chosen to do this. Our 23 yo just wanted to stick with the soda package and the two younger boys we had no choice for.

I have just booked and payed for this for us for the Voyager leaving on December 27. It is in the Non-Alcohol section. For the 14 day cruise, it ended up $294AUD per person. Only the two of us have chosen to do this. Our 23 yo just wanted to stick with the soda package and the two younger boys we had no choice for.

Still the same very good x-rate of approx USD0.952:AUD1, compared to current wholesale rate of USD0.89. On a 14 days cruise this effectively provides 1 day free. Does anyone know if RCI fixes the rate for the entire Aust season? This would seem unlikely and presumably can't last long. Perhaps a good reason to buy the Package (and specialty restuarants etc) online and lock in rate now rather than wait until onboard and hope that the rate hasn't moved too much.