Fascination status leaving today

golfadj

anyone get any updates since earlier this morning?

I just saw post from someone onboard who said they estimate arrival at the port at 11:30am.

They probably won't allow us to go to the port until at least 1:30-2pm. We are waiting on a 10:30am update from Carnival to see when the port will open for today' cruise.

Edited by jwjax

I just saw post from someone onboard who said they estimate arrival at the port at 11:30am.

They probably won't allow us to go to the port until at least 1:30-2pm. We are waiting on a 10:30am update from Carnival to see when the port will open for today' cruise.

My main man, JWJAX! Have fun cruising, I'm still looking at the 7 day again in May 2014!

:)

Got a call from my sister-in-law who is in Jax waiting. They were told not to come back to the terminal until 3:00pm. They are parking at the port and were given some sort of ticket that the security guy told them not to lose because without it they would not be able to re-enter the port.

She has a good attitude about it........says no one can control the weather......she's just happy she's about to cruise. They are going to walk around some stores and then get some lunch.

I told her to either call me or text me when they actually start letting them in.