Dawn room noise level

bobpell

i just went last week on the dawn i was on deck 4 a was noisy when i get to port every morning and the last day when they get all luggage. I have two call twice front desk because a strong odor coming at night from the porthole area and the bathroom, they come and say it was just a little bit :mad: i got so mad they did nothing. Then to get on the cruise on Tampa was like 3 plus hours the wait and to get out the same. :mad:

We were on the dawn for two weeks last month in cabin 11650 (it is right next to 11638 because dawn doesn't have cabins with the number 4 in them) we loved that minisuite. No noise from above or from surrounding cabins. We had a very loud mouth older women next to us and once she was off the balcony we never heard a peep through the walls.

Thanks hladygirl

I know what it is like with inconsiderate loud neighbours

On the Sunshine last Sept. our upwind balcony neighbour insisted on smoking his used gym socks wrapped in one tobacco leaf causing us to be enveloped in a putrid cloud of unimaginable stink. His wife was constantly yelling at her husband as if he was on the dock and she was next to us on deck 8!!

Bobpell

Thanks hladygirl

I know what it is like with inconsiderate loud neighbours

On the Sunshine last Sept. our upwind balcony neighbour insisted on smoking his used gym socks wrapped in one tobacco leaf causing us to be enveloped in a putrid cloud of unimaginable stink.

time to get out the popcorn