Checked Water and Sode

Moviegirlnyorlando

I know this is probably the gazillion thread on this but just prep arising for our cruise in under two weeks. I believe I read somewhere on here if we bring on a case of water we can check if it has a baggage tag ? Does that go for 12 packs of soda too? I like cherry coke zero and sure that's not a ship offering. We just tape a printed baggage tag and give it to the porter at curbside baggage check ?

I know this is probably the gazillion thread on this but just prep arising for our cruise in under two weeks. I believe I read somewhere on here if we bring on a case of water we can check if it has a baggage tag ? Does that go for 12 packs of soda too? I like cherry coke zero and sure that's not a ship offering. We just tape a printed baggage tag and give it to the porter at curbside baggage check ?

I would put it all in a suitcase or a carton, secure it well, tag it and do it that way. I take Diet Pepsi because I don't like the Coke they give me, but in no way do I take large quantities.

Yes we have slapped baggage tags on both a case of water and 12 packs of soda with clear packing tape and given them to the porters curbside with our luggage. They came to our room with our luggage! Worked great!

We were just getting ready to call about the soda and water questions , Thanks !

I usually bring an empty sports bag with me, just in case I need to split my stuff among two bags on my return (weight). I've been known to fill that with bottles of spring water and have that brought on as luggage. It sometimes shows up a little late, but I've never had a problem.