Live cam from Sunset Bar and Grill

Karlie1

:)There's a new cam on top of Sunset Bar and Grill. It has 3-4 second lapse, but you can still see the people and the planes coming and going. I found it by google search of Larry's Vacation Webcams. Click New Cams: Sunset Beach Bar - Beach View. Then , you can google search: Sint Maarten Airport Flights, Departures and Arrivals. It has a daily schedule of when planes come and go. I watched it almost all day yesterday till dark. I just wish it did not have the lapse.:( One of the neatest things I have ever done was standing by the road and watching Jet Blue take off. When it was over, my forehead was bleeding and I picked sand out of my scalp for 3 days. I can't even imagine the force of the Jumbo Jets, next time!:p

Here are direct links:

The beach on Orient, especially near the Southern end like Orange Fever, Pedro's and into Club Orient, certainly comes and goes with the seasons and the weather and recent storms, etc.

Sometimes it is a gentle change and sometimes it is extreme. Certainly not something that anyone can predict.

The Club Orient webcam shows a view almost up to Pedro's, so you can get an idea of the current condition of that section of the beach.

p.s. The same for Maho Beach, and you can check the Sunset Bar and Grill webcam for the beach status there.

gary

Gary your link is faster, do you have a link for the airport arrivals and departures? I just watched AA 219 from Miami land . US Airways 866 to Charlotte just took off. There's a West Jet from Toronto landing about 4:02 and Jet Blue from San Juan about 4:06. I'm going to watch from home.:)

• 2 months later...