Royal Caribbean Contests

I know someone else posted awhile back about the Crown & Anchor contest that closed June 1, but I have not heard anything on the boards about this for some time.

Has anyone heard anything? Has anyone been contacted that they've won?

There was also a contest on the main website that closed in May. So in essence, there were two contests running almost simultaneously.

It sure would be nice to win!

I entered the C & A contest but haven't heard, so I assume I didn't win.The contest ended June 1, with judging supposedly ending June 6 (though that seems ambitious), but it's a month later, so I'm steeling myself for the inevitable! ;)

The following is what I posted on the other thread. it was from the RCCL web site:

Hundreds of entries, but only one match.

(And a few runners-up.) Stay tuned for the final results.

The request for entries in the Royal Caribbean & Me Contest closed as of June 1, so judging is currently underway. And while we received many eligible photos and essays that capture adventure with the Crown & Anchor magazine, there can only be one grand-prize winner and a few runners-up. Stay tuned to see who won these fabulous prizes:

spacer.gifCASnME_grandprize_txt.gifOne 7-night cruise for two aboard Freedom of the Seas CASnME_firstprize_txt.gifOne 7-night Caribbean cruise for two CASnME_secondprize_txt.gifOne 5-night Caribbean cruise for two CASnME_thirdprize_txt.gifOne 3-night Bahamas or Mexican Baja cruise for two

Be sure to check back at the end of August when we reveal the winners of the Royal Caribbean & Me Contest.

Archived