VOS out of NJ

I am going on a cruise in Oct. out of Baltimore on the GOS. I know this is the last year it will be going out of Baltimore. I am looking to book a cruise for next year on VOS out of NJ. Does anyone know if this is the last year for them out of NJ? When I put in the dates I want it says nothing can be found.

If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks

Grandeur will also be sailing out of Balitmore again next year. She will continue to alternate between the 5-night Bermuda cruise and the 9-night Bahamas cruise. I am leaving Sunday on Grandeur! :D I can't wait!!!!! I am also booked on the Explorer out of Bayonne for next Summer. Explorer is my favorite ship! I liked her even better than Voyager! All of Royal Caribbean's ships are beautiful though! I've sailed out of Bayonne before (on Voyager) and it was very easy! It is wonderful having so many cruise choices now right here in the Mid-Atlantic area! Much easier than flying to Florida!

I was told by my TA that this was GOS last year. I think I will try the Explorer next year. My BF will not fly so we have to drive to the ports. I am in Southern MD, NJ not that far away. Which ship goes out of VA. This is my second cruise on the Grandeur. I can't wait.

I was told by my TA that this was GOS last year. I think I will try the Explorer next year. My BF will not fly so we have to drive to the ports. I am in Southern MD, NJ not that far away. Which ship goes out of VA. This is my second cruise on the Grandeur. I can't wait.

I yust book a cruise on the GOS for Jul 2006 out of Baltimore. If you go onto the RCCL's website you will find many sail dates available.

I am also booked on the Explorer out of Bayonne for next Summer. Explorer is my favorite ship! I liked her even better than Voyager!

Bonnie, which week? So are we! I'd love to finally get to meet you. :)

Carol

Tonyo- did you book onboard? how were the prices? both the Granduer and Explorer seem pretty high for next summer.

I book online at RCCL's website. Saw they had a few aft cabins available and went for it.

Can I ask why you didn't book onboard to get shipboard credit? I'm thinking of doing that next month. But I guess if you want a certain cabin, you wouldn't want to wait, right?

We really had no intention of crusing next year but when I went to RCCL's website and saw a few aft cabins were available that just changed our minds very quickly. We had an aft cabin on Voyager and just loved it. So we jumped at the chance to get one again.

Also I live only 30 mins from the port since I work there and see GOS everytime shes in made the choice easier.

Carol, I will be getting OFF Explorer the day you get ON :( . I will take good care of her for you though :D !
Ah, you are taking the "quickie" - the 5 day to Bermuda. I'm splurging on the 9-day Western Caribbean, to celebrate DS' high school graduation and to GET TO THE PORTS that we missed when we lost our Jewel cruise last December.

I even booked one of "our" favorite cabins - originally grabbed 7688 (AGAIN!) then 1688 opened up. Woo Hoo!

Carol

Hi Cindy! I guess we will be sailing together next Summer! :D You will love Explorer. She is my favorite ship. I leave for Bermuda on Grandeur in 2 days! So, next year will be my 2nd trip to Bermuda but my 3rd time sailing on Explorer! I figure next year I will do the things in Bermuda I don't have time to do this year! ;)

Hi Cindy! I guess we will be sailing together next Summer! :D You will love Explorer. She is my favorite ship. I leave for Bermuda on Grandeur in 2 days! So, next year will be my 2nd trip to Bermuda but my 3rd time sailing on Explorer! I figure next year I will do the things in Bermuda I don't have time to do this year! ;)

I'm anxious to hear about Bermuda...I've heard it's just beautiful.

I'm really looking forward to experiencing the Explorer. I also can't wait to see the expressions of the people in our group who have never cruised before...I think their jaws will hit the ground when they see the ship at the terminal!:D

Archived