Weird applesauce question

tamirpr

I've been on 11 Carnival cruises, but never with my kids. We're taking them on the Breeze in January. My 6yo takes medication twice a day that we give him with applesauce to get it down. Does anyone remember if applesauce is on the lido buffet? I've never paid attention.

I've been on 11 Carnival cruises, but never with my kids. We're taking them on the Breeze in January. My 6yo takes medication twice a day that we give him with applesauce to get it down. Does anyone remember if applesauce is on the lido buffet? I've never paid attention.

My 4 year old would eat applesauce for every meal if I let her, and I don't remember seeing it once on the Splendor in July.

Thanks, everybody. I'll probably just bring the single packs. It's probably a good idea anyway in case we are in port. Although, I'm sure when he sees the 24-hour ice cream, he'll volunteer to take his meds with ice cream. :D