Suit Hire?

chester32

Yes they do.

Here is the link on Celebrity's website (it is a little hidden). My husband has rented with both X and RCI and thought the X tux was a little nicer.

Cheers,

Thanks for the reply

I did find a tux hire on celebs website but I could be wrong but to me it reads like you need to order in advance couldn't see anything about just hiring on board

Maybe I m missing something?

Thanks for the reply

I did find a tux hire on celebs website but I could be wrong but to me it reads like you need to order in advance couldn't see anything about just hiring on board

Maybe I m missing something?

Be careful.. My husband ordered shoes with his, and one heel was flapping off! Thank goodness I packed his dress shoes!

They do not advertise this on board.

I've heard they have a small selection on board for handing problems and can sometimes accommodate passenger requests but their normal way of doing business is through the advance orders. I'm guessing the company that runs it stocks the rentals from inventory stored near the piers and brought on board on embarkation day rather than maintaining a full inventory on board.

Advance order works best. Your tux will be hanging delivered to your cabin on embarkation day in time for you to make sure it fits properly before the first formal night.

Edited by Lsimon

Having never been on celebrity normally on royal but we will be on solstice next year just wondering do they have a suit hire service like they do with royal , just don't want the hassle of trying to pack one

Thanks

In August while on the Solstice I needed a tux. I ordered it in the morning and by mid afternoon it was in our room. I was surprised how well it fit.