L-shaped cabin on magic

br7210

We will be in 7455 in March. We love the l shapes ,as we spend a lot of time on our balcony,and it is much larger..This area of the ship is very quiet with very little traffic..We prefer deck 7 as you have cabins above and below, cannot speak for deck 6. There are only two on deck 7, 4 on deck 6 , and I believe two on deck 8. These are usually booked way in advance. Some people do not like the room layout , but we do. The bathroom is not right next to the closets which I prefer.On the Triumph recently we had two loungers and two regular chairs on our balcony..If you do not use your balcony a lot , then no big deal..

Looking for tips on the L-shaped cabins on Carnival Magic. Is this a good choice? Which level is best/levels to avoid? Any suggestions for what side of the boat is best? Etc....Thanks in advance.

Sailed on Magic in Oct in an L shaped cabin on deck 8 port side aft. Nice balcony but cabin was tight with no sofa or coffee table.

I love the L-shaped cabins! The layout is wonderful. We had one on deck 6 on the Magic in 2012 and have another L-shaped booked on deck 8 for our cruise in January. I actually like not having the sofa, I think it feels roomier. I also love that the bed faces out towards the ocean. Not to mention the extra big balcony :)

Edited by geezersgirl

We will be in 7455 in March. We love the l shapes ,as we spend a lot of time on our balcony,and it is much larger..This area of the ship is very quiet with very little traffic..We prefer deck 7 as you have cabins above and below, cannot speak for deck 6. There are only two on deck 7, 4 on deck 6 , and I believe two on deck 8. These are usually booked way in advance. Some people do not like the room layout , but we do. The bathroom is not right next to the closets which I prefer.On the Triumph recently we had two loungers and two regular chairs on our balcony..If you do not use your balcony a lot , then no big deal..

We have 7416 on triumph march 10

Will do. Another thing I like about the location, and this is crazy, but when you go out your cabin door you can't go the wrong direction, as I sometimes do when our cabin is mid ship..

overthehillcruiser I am looking at cabin 7455 myself. Please let me know how it goes when you return in March!!
Edited by overthehillcruiser

• 1 month later...
I have a L shaped cabin on my June sailing on Deck 8 Room 8469.. Im beyond excited to have and extra large balcony.. Anyone have pictures?

We stayed in 8469 on the Magic Dec. 2011. We loved it & have it booked again. We enjoy the L shape cabins.

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

I have lots more pictures of the room in my review, if you would like to see more.

Edited by Meyer2

Thanks Meyer2!!! My Bf just informed me that he switched the room to the opposite side.. So our room is now 8462!! However, I'm sure since they mirror each other that they look alike!! How was the motion back there? Did the balcony accumulate soot? I've heard horror and love stories lol!! I'm just ready to experience it for myself!!!

Thanks Meyer2!!! My Bf just informed me that he switched the room to the opposite side.. So our room is now 8462!! However, I'm sure since they mirror each other that they look alike!! How was the motion back there? Did the balcony accumulate soot? I've heard horror and love stories lol!! I'm just ready to experience it for myself!!!

Your welcome! Enjoy the cabin! We had a small amount of soot one day, guessing wind direction. We were pleased.

• 6 months later...

I just got off the Dream last month and had cabin 7455 - should be the same layout. Great balcony! Loved having a lounger on the balcony. Peaceful and wonderfully restfull. The only major drawback were no couch (not a huge deal for us) and just that it was a loooooong walk to the front of the ship. All in all, worth every penny - made for a fantastic week.