“Live Review” ~ Allure of the Seas (Western): December 15-22, 2013

Pebbles468

OH MY GOSH! You guys must be jumping out of your shoes!:D. Thank you so much for taking us along with you! We sail in 5 weeks and I am truly living through you guys! I hope you get to post some pics of the RFS! We were upgraded to a CL suite and I am beyond excited! ( Insert happy dancing smiley). We have never been in a suite before and my husband says this is dangerous. I have no idea what he is talking about. :confused::D

Tara

P.S. I have the Barbie in your avatar.

tarajean.. we are doing a cabin crawl and Snooksi is staying in a CL .. so we can post some pictures for you!! You will love suite life!!

Are the pictures coming through? I can't see them on my end... Please let me know.

Pebbles 468: FYI, the Name of the hotel is El Cid Resorts, the toll free number is 1.888.733.7308, their web site is http://www.elcid.com/ceiba_brach/ . If you decide to stay you must try the pizza from the wooden fired brick oven, lunch was provided with the price of admission.

Edited by JamesEM

tarajean.. we are doing a cabin crawl and Snooksi is staying in a CL .. so we can post some pictures for you!! You will love suite life!!

Are the pictures coming through? I can't see them on my end... Please let me know.

No pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will try again a different way to post the pictures...

Renaissance Hotel Pictures & View <Referred to in previous post>

lobby_zpsc1a9746a.jpg.html?sort=6&o=2

http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/bellaluna468/media/lobby2_zpsa58f2550.jpg.html?sort=6&o=3

http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/bellaluna468/media/lobby3_zps135b524f.jpg.html?sort=6&o=4:D

room_zpsfd034a3d.jpg.html?sort=6&o=6

view_zps5dfc3bfe.jpg.html?sort=6&o=8

I can see your pictures now!:D. We love the Renaissance Cruiseport! AND THERE SHE IS!!!:cool:

Tara

So after 10 hours of sleep, we woke up and headed down a block to Starbucks for some coffee and scones.

I seem to be having technical difficulties with the pictures... I think just a link to Photobucket seems to be working better than insert image...

We are checking out at 10:30 .... See everyone again once we board the Allure!

So after 10 hours of sleep, we woke up and headed down a block to Starbucks for some coffee and scones.

I seem to be having technical difficulties with the pictures... I think just a link to Photobucket seems to be working better than insert image...

We are checking out at 10:30 .... See everyone again once we board the Allure!

You got more sleep than I. Drinking my coffee at the hotel and packing up. Leaving Hilton at 10:30 so see you in the suite waiting area. I am short, wearing a red tee and black shorts!

Looking forward to reading about your trip. We are taking our 9 and 11 year old boys on their first non Disney cruise in march on Oasis so I am particularly interested on your kids time at kids club. They love the Disney kids club and we have to drag them out of it. Hope they love the RC kids club as much since we plan on doing at least one adult evening at the comedy club too. DH and I cruised on Oasis in August and fell in love with the ship. Just worried a little what the boys will think of it.

I am also interested in your private excursion to dunns falls. We have looked into a private trip to blue hole/secret falls vs dunns fall. Interested in your kids experience with the drive and the falls themselves.

Have fun!

Mobile%20UploadsWe checked in, with a little confusion as we were dropped off with our bags and case of water in the departure area. There were many people waiting with their bags, so it was difficult to navigate through the masses. The porters were at the far end, so we had to get through large groups trying to board the busses. We talked with the nice lady ahead of us, from Australia, and she is from CC!

When we got our bags checked along with the water we went through security and into the suite waiting area. There was also a kids area available to make the wait better.

ImageUploadedByForums1387124521.255756.jpg.73290b261b55baf0fe7a6b879bbc83a1.jpg

Edited by Pebbles468

There is a RCCL app that you can download the deck plans for the allure.

The Park Cafe is a complete madhouse! So many people pushed in at one. Food was delicious.. We were so famished that we didn't bother with pictures!

Tinaky.. We looked for you!! Will see you at sail away!