Independence of the Seas 8-Day eastern Compasses

nednrom

This is great information! Does anyone know if this will change (besides the dates and temps), or do they keep everything else the same for the same itinerary? This is from Nov. and we are going in Jan. Thanks!

It can change, no way to predict.

The compass lists headliners on two different nights. Are there two different headliners scheduled or is it the same show being repeated on another night like the ice show?

Headliners on Indy usually don't repeat on different nights. Sometimes a comedian will do a "family" show on one night and an "adult" show late on another night, but that's the only situation I can think of with regard to headliners on Indy appearing on different nights.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone have the Cruise Compass for Independence of the seas 8 night Eastern Caribbean for 2014?

Here is one from November 2013. I will post the newer ones in 2 weeks when we return :)

• 10 months later...
Does anyone have a CRUISE COMPASS (Royal Caribbean) for the Independence of the Seas 8 day Eastern Caribbean (2014/2015)? Thanks in advance. PDF would be nice (scanned hard copy), but will be happy with pictures too. :)

I have from the 1/11/15 and 1/17/15 sailings. will post when I get home later today.

Thank you so much for posting recent compasses. We just booked the 8 night for the end of next month and was hoping I'd see some.

Question - usually the compasses have a day insert and an evening insert. It appears this is all on one now which makes it seem like there aren't a lot of activities. Did you find that there was not much going on in the evenings/nights?

Thanks!

Sarah