FTTF luggage ID?

Bob7

The tags you print from your documents have "F2F" on them. When we were on the Pride in Oct 2013 the luggage handlers added an orange fast to the fun sticker to the suitcase too. Also, when we arrived at the pier and unloaded our luggage I pointed out to the luggage handlers we were F2F.

We also did what JMAE did, but we didn't get our luggage delivered any faster :(. It was an advantage to check in early, but I really wanted my luggage delivered before the Drill.

Our tag's did say FTTF. IMHO, thing's depend on the ship and the port.

We also did what JMAE did, but we didn't get our luggage delivered any faster :(. It was an advantage to check in early, but I really wanted my luggage delivered before the Drill.

Our tag's did say FTTF. IMHO, thing's depend on the ship and the port.

Hey Plant! Hope you enjoyed your Magic Cruise! We dropped our luggage which also had FTF on the room tags with the porters in Galveston, who added the orange tape (With additional FASTER TO THE FUN identifiers) to all bags loaded with our luggage and we got our luggage within two hours. It might be the orange tape in Galveston.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise!

-Boomer

Edited by BoomerHouston

Hey Plant! Hope you enjoyed your Magic Cruise! We dropped our luggage which also had FTF on the room tags with the porters in Galveston, who added the orange tape (With additional FASTER TO THE FUN identifiers) to all bags loaded with our luggage and we got our luggage within two hours. It might be the orange tape in Galveston.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise!

-Boomer

Hey, Boomer, we had a wonderful Magic cruise, and we did get the orange tags. Apparently, there was a back up with the luggage. Nothing we got upset about, though.

When I was on the Carnival Pride this past summer, I told the parking lot porter I was FTTF and he had no idea what I was talking about and put my luggage with all the other. Somehow, though, my luggage was waiting in my cabin when I arrived at my cabin.

When you get to the pier, how is your luggage identified as FTTF for immediate delivery to the cabin?

When you purchase the FTTF, reprint you boarding pass and luggage tags. There will be an icon on them that says faster to the fun

Edited by rjuray

Our luggage tags had F2F on them when I printed them out for our November cruise. However I do not think we got our luggage any faster. Our neighbors got theirs before us. Ours came after dinner time (about 630).

Wow that is terrible service, it's like they didn't realize they were F2F bags.

Thx to everyone for all the feedback. There's an answer to everything on CC.

-Bob

As other have said, the F2F icon is on your luggage tags. The porters at the pier put orange tags on your luggage so those delivering the luggage on board will deliver them first.

If the porter does not already know about them, make sure they get the orange tags and put them on your luggage. It would be very difficult for any baggage handlers to see those little F2F icons on your tag, thus the addition of the bright orange ones.