$20 replenish package DOES include frozen cocktails.

Jason12

Then what exactly is a frozen drink? If its not smoothies or virgin frozen cocktails or JR shakes? What's left?

It IS virgin frozen drinks, pina coladas, daiquiris, etc. Obviously, for $20/day. you are not getting any alcohol.

Cocktail means alcohol, if you want to say virgin cocktails, OK, but, people are getting confused.

That's what made me ask. On Celebrity, Premium coffee is just a better cup of coffee than what's offered in the buffet. Specialty coffee is lattes, cappuccinos, etc.

I'd like to know if this package includes lattes, etc from Cafe Lattitudes.

When I was on enchantment a few weeks ago I asked the worker at latitudes if they were included in the replinish package and she replied yes. This sealed the deal for me. I usually have a chai tea daily. That and the bottled water I'm in.

It IS virgin frozen drinks, pina coladas, daiquiris, etc. Obviously, for $20/day. you are not getting any alcohol.

Cocktail means alcohol, if you want to say virgin cocktails, OK, but, people are getting confused.

Yor quite right virgin cocktails. Alcohol for $20 a day? Not on RCI...:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Jason12

Does anyone know where to find premium coffee on a freedom class ship? (pretty sure the cafe promenade coffee was changed to Starbucks, which we've been hearing is not included)

The MDR and the bar next to Cafe Promenade.

It's working today! I was just able to buy ours for our January sailing. Now I just would like to know if it includes "specialty" coffees, such as lattes and cappuccinos. And red bulls.

Edited by RhondaC

It's working today! I was just able to buy ours for our January sailing. Now I just would like to know if it includes "specialty" coffees, such as lattes and cappuccinos. And red bulls.

Can you please report back, after your cruise please..? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
We are going on Brilliance of the Seas in January and this is our first Radiance cruise. In the past we have been on Freedom and Oasis. Does Brilliance have the same coffee shops and juice bar?

No, the venues are different on Brilliance. There will be a venue called Cafe Latte-tudes for coffee, but I don't believe there is a juice bar similar to Squeeze.

Edited by clarea