Do you complete the post cruise survey?

crusinpsychRN

As a lot of others have said, they are Emailed now, and so you have to have a valid email address on file.

With that being said, I have ALWAYS done the surveys and have gotten them for every cruise.

They have my email address but I never get one.

I've received the email survey after each cruise (since they've done away with paper and pencil surveys) and I too always fill them out and always make mention of the excellent crew members we encounter on board. We also mention the ones who maybe need to go back through training ;)

I've received email surveys after every cruise. I fill them out only because I want to recognize certain individuals. I'm not a fan of all those multiple choice questions. It's just too much.

They need to find a way to streamline all those questions. Even though they are different categories, the questions are too repetitive.

I don't like the e-mail surveys. Not everybody gets them and they ask questions with multiple choice answers. I'd rather write out how I felt about something. It was too general to suit me.

Ours had mult-choice but ALSO had spaces to fill in comments. We commended crew members who went above and beyond and noted a few things we were concerned with. You're right not everyone gets them, I know some people who sail frequently but don't have email (yes, in this day and age there are still some).

After we noted some things we didn't like and explained it, we got a second email survey asking us questions about the loyalty program.

I had Fernando and his team for YTD on Legend on my last cruise. I told him I'd make a recommendation about him and he was very, very appreciative.

From the responses here, I wonder if they are doing a certain percentage of cruisers but that wouldn't make sense as I get a survey every time!