Do you complete the post cruise survey?

crusinpsychRN

I have always completed the survey, whether it was the paper and pencil version received on board at the end of the cruise, or the emailed one in place for several years now.

With so many threads about the dining changes from tablecloths to menus to Family Style, it's important Carnival get feedback!

I wonder how much weight they put into any survey as I've never received anything back from them for any positives or negatives.

Please respond to your survey before we find it eliminated like the Farewell Party, for lack of interest!:mad:

I have always completed the survey, whether it was the paper and pencil version received on board at the end of the cruise, or the emailed one in place for several years now.

With so many threads about the dining changes from tablecloths to menus to Family Style, it's important Carnival get feedback!

I wonder how much weight they put into any survey as I've never received anything back from them for any positives or negatives.

Please respond to your survey before we find it eliminated like the Farewell Party, for lack of interest!:mad:

Since they did away with the survey given to you the last day of the cruise we have not always received the one by email.

Last January, we did receive 2 separate surveys for our B2B and did fill them out.

I just thought of another place you may be able to pass your opinion.

As a matter of fact for the first time in awhile , I went there today looking for info about the new menu.

But after ten minutes of reading the senior cruise directors fans call Lillian every thing in the book from a snob to a dog ,for not wanting ribs in the MDR. I would not recommend that site at all.

You can tell from the language what class of fans cruise with the SCD :eek:

He seems to enjoy it :rolleyes:.

Absolutely. I was delighted when it finally came so I could rate my Dream cruise (especially as it compared to my other CCL and cruising experiences.) Do I think they read them? Absitively not. :mad: And since our MDR staff all used monikers like BRUCE WAYNE, how would they know who our servers were anyway?

Edited by TwinPrincessMermaids

Apparently they don't give them out on the ship at the end of your cruise anymore. Now they e mail you a link to do the survey online. I always complete the survey and like to recognize by name particular employees who did a great job.

I get the email surveys and always complete them. ===> Always.

I try to remember excellent staff so I can mention them by name ===> Always!

I've had several emails inviting me to do their surveys, which I always respond to.

I even received an email invitation after I submitted an email asking them about something.

I responded to that one too.

Edited by Aplmac

I always do. I enjoy critiquing each area of the experience and especially like the areas where you can add comments on the cruise and single out individuals who go above and beyond or who do such a bad job they need to know about it. Oftentimes crewmembers who go above and beyond do not get the recognition that they should, and sometimes this is the only way to make sure carnival knows how good they are so they can get promoted, bonuses, etc.

Do I think they read them thoroughly? Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes they do and sometimes they probably don't. It would be foolish of them not to, as the feedback they get via their own surveys is very valuable in a lot of cases.

I was sad to see there wasn't one in the stateroom. I find it easier to write things down when I'm still onboard. Afraid Ill forget things that should be mention. Came off yesterday so hopefully one will come in the mail soon.

I just got my first online survey yesterday after Dream cruise and did take a good deal of time to fill it out as accurately as possible, both good and bad. Wish I would have taken care to remember some names though, remember hearing somewhere that they get "bonus points" or something like that to use for extra time off when they receive positive feedback.

Always filled out the one that was handed to us on the ship.

I feel they never read them.

Its impossible to read 2000 surveys times how many ships.

Now I think they look for key words, then delete the rest.:cool:

Many who dislike the changes most have the feeling CCL does not care about the surveys.

Myself included.

Edited by fireofficer5