Dining on Freedom OTS

What are all of the dining/snacking options that are included in fare price on the Freedom?

Thanks in advance!!

Main Dining Room, Windjammer (buffet), Cafe Promenade, Sorrento's, and room service (except for midnight to 5am when there is a $4 charge per order).

1. Main dining room: Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Table service. Different dinner menu with some entrees "aways available." Menu does not vary as much for other meals. You will be seated with others for breakfast and lunch. (Tip: always go to dining room for breakfast on last day, buffet is crazy busy.)

2. Buffet: All 3 meals. Dinner is pretty much what they have in MDR. Breakfast and lunch is the same each day. Wide selection including many asian-themed items in Jade.

3. Sorrento's: pizza (one daily pizza special,) some small pasta plates, salads, and desserts (my boys loved the chocolate mousse.). Also they do a small breakfast here.

4. Cafe promenade: cookies, pastries, muffins. Self-serve standard coffee, specialty coffee for a fee.

5. Soft-serve ice cream poolside.

6. Room service with limited menu. Room service breakfast can be ordered night before with a door-knob card.

7. Buffet on Labadee (and Cococay presumably.)

8. good thing I just ate lunch.

Edited by DrD

Thanks everyone for the quick replies. I am reading reviews of this ship and it's good to know whats "free" and whats "for fee"!

Prepare yourself to be "blown away" the first time you step onboard Freedom of the Seas! Especially since it appears your only other cruise is a Carnival Fantasy ship! :)

NO comparison!

Freedom is such an awesome ship with an excellent cruise. Enjoy!

Prepare yourself to be "blown away" the first time you step onboard Freedom of the Seas! Especially since it appears your only other cruise is a Carnival Fantasy ship! :)

NO comparison!

Freedom is such an awesome ship with an excellent cruise. Enjoy!

We are so excited!! I wish it was much sooner!!!!!

We just returned from the 12/8 FOTS sailing and it was incredible. You won't be disappointed! Are you taking it as your honeymoon? (based on your ticker to your wedding), it was our honeymoon :)

Yes this will be our honeymoon! Congratulations to you!

We are doing something crazy and this might make a lot of people faint, but we are getting married on Oct 11 and the cruise is the next day. And we are driving about 7 hours to the port!

Oh wow! No we left two weeks in between, but we also had Thanksgiving just days after our wedding. There were 54 honeymooning couples on our sailing! Make sure it is in your reservation so that you get invited to the honeymoon reception :)

This was basically our only option other than waiting 5 months ( Fiance is in college.)

Our reservation on Royal's website says "Honeymoon" under special occasions. I wasn't aware of a honeymoon reception! What is that?