Upcoming cruise with14 pairs of shoes!!!

Dee777

Haha I NEVER bring more than 2, maybe 3 pairs of shoes on a trip. Then, I got hooked on Onesole shoes. Bringing 2 different pairs of soles, and 7 tops. They take up the room of 2 pairs of shoes... I am in heaven :D

How are these as far as comfort? I have considered buying them, but I need comfortable. :D

Oh I know it! I have plantar fasciitis and there are not many shoes I can wear. I'm very pleased to say that the Onesoles I have (leisure soles and elegance soles) have a memory foam liner on the sole and I can wear them all day. I also found them to be true to size. I wear an eight, ordered an eight and they fit like they were specially made for me. The Comfy tops are just that, slightly stretchy and very comfy. They never once gave me any grief breaking them in either.

I first read about them on this board a while back and thought I'd give them a try. I'm glad I did!

Oh I know it! I have plantar fasciitis and there are not many shoes I can wear. I'm very pleased to say that the Onesoles I have (leisure soles and elegance soles) have a memory foam liner on the sole and I can wear them all day. I also found them to be true to size. I wear an eight, ordered an eight and they fit like they were specially made for me. The Comfy tops are just that, slightly stretchy and very comfy. They never once gave me any grief breaking them in either.

I first read about them on this board a while back and thought I'd give them a try. I'm glad I did!

Good to know....I have been very tempted to buy them, mainly because I only pack what I need to take for a cruise and I find that shoes really take a lot of space in my carry on...if I bought these, I could take a few more *looks* and not take as much space in my bag. :D Thanks for the reply!

Same concept as OneSole but different styling. These shoes are flip flops. I bought one pair of heels and one regular pair of flip flops. After checking out how the Velcro works, I ended up making 6 different styles with jewels (buttons) attached to match my formal and cocktail dress outfits; not to mention the various shorts and capris I'll be wearing. What a great idea and so very easy to make plus it helps with packing less shoes!