Hautelook

ClassyGame

I checked a ways back in this section, but didn't see anything about Hautelook, so I thought I'd share in case someone hasn't heard of it!

Hautelook is owned by Nordstrom, and it's a site that sells discounted (and I mean often HEAVILY discounted) clothing, cosmetics, etc. They're flash sales, usually lasting only a day or two. For example, there's an Oscar Blandi sale going on right now - 50-75% off!!

I've bought a few makeup items from the site, as they often have some of my favorite brands featured (theBalm, Tarte, Lorac, Stila, etc), and everything I've purchased has been at least 50% off. I've never purchased clothing items, but they always have really nice pieces whenever I check out the site.

There's a website, and there's also an app for your phone. :)

Edited by ClassyGame

Interesting site. I almost purchased a couple bras for my daughter, but stopped short of the checkout…I've sworn myself to no more shopping or spending. They had some great buys on intimate wear, beautiful handbags and dresses. Good deals on beauty products, the makeup brands I've ever heard of before, $3 eyeshadow.

Worth a look for bargain hunters :)

Edited by Happy ks

I have bought some stuff at Haute Look over the past few years. I got a baby blue leather bag a couple of years ago & always have people ask me where I bought it. They have some interesting jewellery.

My only beef with Haute Look is that a lot of their clothing is intended for 20s and 30s (same with Rue La La).

I just discovered Hautelook last week and ended up buying about 6 new nice cruise dresses for about $25-30 each! Fantastic prices and easy returns to Nordstrom Rack which is just a few miles away. Tip: They time your shopping cart, so people can't hold things indefinitely without buying. You have 15 minutes for each item, so you have to keep one eye on the cart clock while you shop, and renew the item when it runs out of time. I didn't know that the first time I shopped and lost the whole cart, and had to start all over.