Dancing queens, your ship has come in

CntPAcruiser

Had a huge laugh when I opened my e-mail this evening to Royal Caribbean's latest marketing for Quantum:

"Dancing queens, your ship has come in"

According to the blurb, "Starting fall 2014, Broadway’s global smash hit for over 10 years MAMMA MIA! comes to Royal Caribbean International's newest ship, Quantum of the Seas"

Wonder how many dancing queens will go for Quantum. Who needs it when there's a 70s disco night on probably every Royal cruise already?

NCL has a 70's theme night as well. It's some good times with the cruise staff getting dressed up in bell bottoms and wigs. :)

Since the Quantum is sailing from the NYC market it does given an option for entertainment if the sole focus is to stay on the ship because the itinerary is one I've done before. Nice marketing by RCI too.

I have to give kudos to MSC though for being the first mass market cruise line that I know of to entirely come right out and advertise to the gay community using gay couples. Good for them!! This seems like RCI's play on words to get the attention though so smart marketing move by them.

Celebrity Cruises

This is the first I've seen of the Celebrity Cruises video and it has to be recent because they didn't market this wide-scale or else I'd have known about it. Plus the Cruzie's from the other website (MeetMe) were done this year. MSC has been running their active LGBT campaign for a while now. This video also says it's not to be shared. :eek:

Wonder how many dancing queens will go for Quantum. Who needs it when there's a 70s disco night on probably every Royal cruise already?

Yes but you can bet they will be on the same night so everything will be 70's themed....you won't look out of place wearing your mirror ball earrings, afro wig and platform shoes into the main showroom anymore! LOL :D

Yes but you can bet they will be on the same night so everything will be 70's themed....you won't look out of place wearing your mirror ball earrings, afro wig and platform shoes into the main showroom anymore! LOL :D

Gasp! You mean I looked out of place?:eek: