Alcohol restrictions on embarkation

GLASSCRAFTER

How much can you carry?

The official policy is one bottle per adult (it might be written as two per cabin) but Cunard also clarifies that as a matter of policy the limit is enforced as an exception and not as a rule.

I'm embarking in Brooklyn on Sunday with six bottles of wine, one of Prosecco and two of Champagne. I don't expect anyone to bat an eyelash. Only one or two of the scanners for carryons in the terminal has a large enough opening for a wine case.

How much can you carry?

The official policy is one bottle per adult (it might be written as two per cabin) but Cunard also clarifies that as a matter of policy the limit is enforced as an exception and not as a rule.

I'm embarking in Brooklyn on Sunday with six bottles of wine, one of Prosecco and two of Champagne. I don't expect anyone to bat an eyelash. Only one or two of the scanners for carryons in the terminal has a large enough opening for a wine case.

dude do not take this wrong but if a buck can be save you are the go to source

dude do not take this wrong but if a buck can be save you are the go to source
If it was about saving a buck I'd be bottom-feeding the wine-list onboard. Instead I aim for a quality level which, with the corkage added, is cheaper than the comparable onboard selection. For example, one of the wines I'll be carrying on is a 2006 Chateau Haut-Bages Liberal Pauillac with a Wine Spectator rating of 92 which I bought for under $40.