Chefs Table questions

lbfluffy

What is the cost of this? And my husband had a lap band. He needs to eat slow. Will he feel rushed? Not sure if this something that he would like. Any input would be appreciated.

The cost is $75 per person. It includes unlimited red and white wine. Or you can get tea or soda. It takes about 3 hours for the entire meal. It is not rushed at all. One of the ones I went to actually took 4 hours, but that is longer than usual.

The cost is $75 per person. It includes unlimited red and white wine. Or you can get tea or soda. It takes about 3 hours for the entire meal. It is not rushed at all. One of the ones I went to actually took 4 hours, but that is longer than usual.

Nonna5 when is your next cruise. I got the two on the Elation and booked the Valor in Sept. I would like to go on the Sunshine Apr 6th 11 night cruise but can't find anyone to go. The solo rate is about 1300.

Nonna5 when is your next cruise. I got the two on the Elation and booked the Valor in Sept. I would like to go on the Sunshine Apr 6th 11 night cruise but can't find anyone to go. The solo rate is about 1300.

Hi Terry - How is everything? Three booked. That is fantastic. My next one is on 1/9 and I think I am booking one if February. I looked at Sunshine 11 night but it is more than I want to pay. I am going to watch and see if it goes down any. But by the time that happens the air will probably bee too expensive. Friends want me to go on one in May on the Breeze that I am thinking about.

I had a partial gastrectomy in 2007 due to stomach cancer. I have to be careful not to eat too much at any time. That being said, I have done CT 3 times with #4 next month. I love the experience. Just tell him to pace himself, just a small taste of each item. I have let the Chef know in advance so he didn't worry that I didn't like the food, they want to make sure you have a good time.