On Board Credit Purchased

mem05

I purchsed the future cruise $250 credit for $150 while on the Gem in November. Does anyone happen to know if this is reflected on on NCL account online? I looked and can't find it.

No, it is not shown anywhere online, only way to confirm the existence of it is to call NCL.

When you want to use it, you need to book by either calling NCL (or TA) or creating a reservation on ncl.com and placing it on courtesy hold (not paying the deposit) and then calling NCL to apply your FCR for the ready made reservation.

Other than receiving a letter left in your cabin confirming the credit, I don't believe it shows up anywhere else. However, we've purchased quite a few. They have always been available, no problem when booking the next cruise...or two. In fact, once I didn't even know I had any left on my account. I apparently did because NCL applied it automatically for me when I booked.

Other than receiving a letter left in your cabin confirming the credit, I don't believe it shows up anywhere else. However, we've purchased quite a few. They have always been available, no problem when booking the next cruise...or two. In fact, once I didn't even know I had any left on my account. I apparently did because NCL applied it automatically for me when I booked.

It shows up on NCLs system, it just doesn't show up anywhere a customer can see it. When I booked my Alaska cruise, the CSR saw both of my FCRs on her screen.