Celebrity Reflection Review with Lots of Photos, Menus and Dailies

MVPinBoynton

Great review! Thank you! My DW and I are on the same itinerary on Reflection next week - Jan 4th to 11th. First time cruisers, and she was a little worried of what it would be like, but after reading your review, she says she knows she'll like it!

Just curious, I see in the Dailies (day 1) that the "all aboard" time was 2:30pm, and there are activities on board starting at 11:00am, muster drill at 3:20pm and a sail away time of 4:30pm. Our cruise documents say to board/check in between 12pm and 3:30pm. The sail away time seems to be pretty standard at 4:30pm. Any idea if they change the "all aboard" times depending on the cruise, based on ship requirements, customs, inspections etc?

Thanks in advance.

Great review! Thank you! My DW and I are on the same itinerary on Reflection next week - Jan 4th to 11th. First time cruisers, and she was a little worried of what it would be like, but after reading your review, she says she knows she'll like it!

Just curious, I see in the Dailies (day 1) that the "all aboard" time was 2:30pm, and there are activities on board starting at 11:00am, muster drill at 3:20pm and a sail away time of 4:30pm. Our cruise documents say to board/check in between 12pm and 3:30pm. The sail away time seems to be pretty standard at 4:30pm. Any idea if they change the "all aboard" times depending on the cruise, based on ship requirements, customs, inspections etc?

Thanks in advance.

You can normally board around 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Sometimes they can be even earlier.

Thank you for your fantastic review and for posting all menus and dalies! Very helpful! We leave in 3 weeks!

This is the first time I have done all of the Dailies in a review. I thought that it would be helpful, since it was a one week cruise that is repeated regularly. Glad they were helpful for your rapidly approaching cruise. Have a great time.

WOW! AMAZING review! I REALLY wish you had gone on that Celebrity Constellation cruise as that is the one we are taking and I could have gotten this great review and pics of that ship. I absolutely LOVE all the pictures! Anyone know if Constellation is similar to Reflection? After reading this I hope the answer is YES! :)

WOW! AMAZING review! I REALLY wish you had gone on that Celebrity Constellation cruise as that is the one we are taking and I could have gotten this great review and pics of that ship. I absolutely LOVE all the pictures! Anyone know if Constellation is similar to Reflection? After reading this I hope the answer is YES! :)

Thanks. The Consellation is in the Millenium Class and is quite different. You can see what it looks like in my recent Summit review or prior Infinity reviews. We did a short cruise on the Constellation; but didn't do a review for it.

Thanks Mike! Loved the Summit review with all the pictures. Read the Infinity as well but noted that it was almost 10 years ago now. Looks like You have been doing reviews for some time and they just keep getting better and better! Thanks again! Can't wait till March when we set sail!

Thanks Mike! Loved the Summit review with all the pictures. Read the Infinity as well but noted that it was almost 10 years ago now. Looks like You have been doing reviews for some time and they just keep getting better and better! Thanks again! Can't wait till March when we set sail!

Lisa,

Glad you enjoyed the reviews. You should have looked at the 2011 South America review on the Infinity. The older reviews aren't as comprehensive.

We have just published our review of our Dec. 7 through Dec. 14 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. In addition to lots of photos of the ship and ports, we have also included copies of all the Celebrity Today daily papers; along with the restaurant and bar menus. The review is on our website www.thepreismans.com. Enjoy!

FANTASTIC job on your webpage....

Drooling here :p

Thanks for sharing

FANTASTIC job on your webpage....

Drooling here :p

Thanks for sharing

My goodness' date=' I don't think anyone has ever drooled over one of our reviews!:eek:

Glad everyone has enjoyed the review. Those of you that have Reflection cruises coming are in for a treat. If Alexander is still the CD, please say hi to him from us.

[/size']

We have just published our review of our Dec. 7 through Dec. 14 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. In addition to lots of photos of the ship and ports, we have also included copies of all the Celebrity Today daily papers; along with the restaurant and bar menus. The review is on our website www.thepreismans.com. Enjoy!

Thank you for the great review and all the pictures. Did you happen to notice if they were selling the ultimate Specialty dining package (unlimited specialty dining) while you were on board? My wife and I are sailing Reflection Feb 8th and are very much looking forward to doing that. We just get nervous since you can only book it onboard.

Thanks!!!

Thank you for the great review and all the pictures. Did you happen to notice if they were selling the ultimate Specialty dining package (unlimited specialty dining) while you were on board? My wife and I are sailing Reflection Feb 8th and are very much looking forward to doing that. We just get nervous since you can only book it onboard.

Thanks!!!

yes they were

• 2 weeks later...
The price was in Euro's; but they took dollars for payment at their conversion rate; which I seem to recall was reasonable.

I did not read the whole review so I did not notice that you went to Sarafina's. We've been there each time we have been in St. Maarten (the first time because it was a Sunday and everything else was closed). Their pastries and really wonderful. In fact, we haven't had anything there that wasn't excellent. Authentic French pastries, can't be beat (and better than anything you'll find on the ship). And reasonably priced!

And yes, they took dollars or Euros. Last time we were in SxM (a couple of years ago), I was getting 1:1 exchange rates at the Lolo BBQ shacks in Grand Case (but I don't think at Sarafina).

Edited by MisterBill99

I loved seeing the Dailies and was excited to notice the Bootcamp classes. It's nice to know the potential schedule ahead of time. Good to know that the 10am class I am interested in is not offered on port days. I'll have to set an alarm to get to the earlier one. Anyone have experience with these classes? On another thread I had seen that there might be a "per class fee" but perhaps not as there is no mention of that in the Dailies. I love looking at all of your photos, Mike and Carol. I feel like I will be very well-prepared. :)

I loved seeing the Dailies and was excited to notice the Bootcamp classes. It's nice to know the potential schedule ahead of time. Good to know that the 10am class I am interested in is not offered on port days. I'll have to set an alarm to get to the earlier one. Anyone have experience with these classes? On another thread I had seen that there might be a "per class fee" but perhaps not as there is no mention of that in the Dailies. I love looking at all of your photos, Mike and Carol. I feel like I will be very well-prepared. :)

I am so glad you liked the Dailies. I normally don't put them in the reviews, but since this cruise is repeated every other week, I thought it would be helpful.

Thanks again Mike!

I look at the pictures almost everyday, and read through the dallies, and menus with great anticipation.

My desktop wallpaper is your picture of the ship in San Juan.

We sail a week from Saturday!

I am so glad you like that ship pic. I was very pleased with it. It isn't often that I get to take pics of the ships at night, since we are normally at sea then. Have a wonderful cruise.